1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

\()/ Feedback Threads Of PLATINA

Apr 14, 2009

1. This is the Feedback Threads Of PLATINA .
      I'm now living in EU and do some business like Doll eyes, hair, furniture, and also accept Doll Make-up!!
      I will upload my works soon and from 1st May my E-bay shop will open~ \(≧▽≦)/

Please give me your advices and feedback to make me do better!:fangirl:
      Thank you =333=

2. I bought a wig from Platina.
      It arrives super quickly and she replied to my PMs very promptly and kindly :)
      I would love to deal with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

3. I bought a pair of pink eyes from Platina ! Eyes arrived quicker than a ray of light :o and are very pretty :aheartbea

She replied to my PMs promptly and kindly !

Would buy again for sure if something catch my eyes :)

4. I bought glasses from Platina. They arrived very quickly, she replied to my PMs promptly and she's very kind! 100% recommended!

5. Commissioned her a face up (she offered free ones),
      wonderfull smoth transaction, nice and quick communication, fast shipping, I love my new boy!
      Absolutely recommendable <3

6. Bought a lab coat from Platina and it was a very smooth, pleasant international transaction!

7. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Platina- they arrived super quick (only a few days to ship from the Netherlands to the US :o) and are very pretty <3

Thank you!

8. i bought short dark wig from Platina recently and she was wonderful to work with very nice! Great communication and the wig came very quickly in the mail <3

9. I bought form platina 4 saran wigs and i'm really please with!!!!She's great!!!!

10. Bought from Platina a bunch of wigs i was very pleased,i will do buy again Thanks so much.

11. I bought several pairs of eyes from Platina. Communication was excellent and everything arrived quickly! The eyes are beautiful and my kids are loving them. I would definetly buy from her again.

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Platina and had a wonderful transaction with her. The eyes are amazing quality for the price, and she was very prompt with her shipping. She has excellent communication as well, I had no worries when dealing with her! Thank you so much!!

13. I purchased a body from Platina, she was very sweet. Shipping was delayed a while but the body still got to me, and in wonderful condition as well.
      Thanks!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Platina. They are lovely! Smooth and pleasant transaction.
      Thank-you. :)

15. Bought 2 pairs of eyes from Plantina :) Product was in stunning condition :) Nice communications and quick PMs.

16. bought several pairs of glass eyes from Platina.
      very smooth communication and beautiful products :-)
      Will certainly recommend^^

17. i bought a pair of red eyes from platina
      im very satisfied with the quality & price
      keep it up! ;)

18. Bought a bunch of eyes from platina. A very gracious seller, great communication!

19. Purchased two pairs of Rosecross eyes from Platina. She was very friendly, and the eyes are high quality. I would do business with her again in the future.

Thanks!

20. I bought a pair of 14mm eyes from Platina. Her responses to PM's are very quick and courteous. The eyes were shipped practically the same day that I sent her the money and they arrived in perfect condition.
      I would very happily do business with her again :)