Feedback VelvetBat

Dec 24, 2009

1. Since I just started with buying things from the marketplace, it is about time to open my own feedback thread.

Please leave me feedback after a transaction. Thank you very much! :)

2. I sold a pair of Glot Horns to VelvetBat
      She is a good buyer and we have a smooth transaction
      Highly recommended. Thank you.

3. VelvetBat bought a pair of glot hooves from me. It was a great transaction, out communication was wonderful and payment was received as agreed. Excellent buyer. Thank you VelvetBat :D

4. VelvetBat joined a soom split of mine. She was very nice and there was great communication. Thanks for joining!

5. VelvetBat bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

6. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.