1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for animedolls....

Jan 26, 2009

1. Super Fast Payment and lovely to deal with! Thank you And your Faceplate should be there Early this week! ~Pamela

2. animedolls bought a puki pukisha faceplate from me. She was very easy to work with - good communication, quick payment, friendly :). I would definitely buy/sell with animedolls again

3. Animedolls bought some eyes from me. She paid promptly and kept good communication. All around a very nice person to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

Thanks alot!!!

4. animedolls was in the Dollmore GO i ran, is a wonderful person, wonderful communication and paid on time, would love to have in another GO or work with again ^_^

5. a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, she paid straight away and it was a completely positive experience!

6. animedolls bought glass eyes from me and made prompt payment! Great buyer! Looking forward to deal with her again and soon!

7. I sold a pair of glass eyes to animedolls. She was great at communicating, paid promptly and let me know when she received the item. All in all, a wonderful transaction.

8. I sold a pumpkin head to animedolls. The transaction was fast instant payment and very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone for trade. Thank you :)

9. Animedolls purchased the fall Fairyland pumpkin event head from me. Easy transaction and fast payment. Thank you.

10. Animedolls participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and was a pleasure to deal with! She's great at keeping up her end of communication and sends in payments with utmost swiftness. I would deal with her again without a moment's hesitation.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!! :pcake:bcake

11. Awesome transaction with Animedolls, she bought a PF wig from me, paid super fast, and has excellent communication. Thanks!!!

12. Animedolls recently joined my G.O from Fairyland. : ) Everything went well and she was patient through the whole process.

13. animedolls bought a puki pumpkin head from me. The transaction was great, she paid quickly and was totally sweet to work with. Thanks!

14. Animedolls bought an anthro outfit from me. She was conscientious, great communication (better than me in fact!), and all-around excellent to deal with!

15. animedolls participated in my Dollmore GO. She answered PMs and e-mails quickly, and paid her invoices promptly. Always friendly and was sure to send me all the info needed to complete her order.

Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

~Shannon

16. animedolls bought a march rabbit dali from me. She paid really fast and was very nice. Thanks a ton!

17. I bought 3 pairs of Pipos ears from Animedolls. We very nice transaction!

Thank you very much!

18. animedolls purchased a Flora faceplate from me. Her communication and payment was super fast and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!

19. animedolls bought some doll eyes from me. Great buyer, prompt payment, good communication. Thanks much! <3

20. animedolls sold me a LF Flora sleeping faceplate, and everything went very smoothly for the transaction! The faceplate is adorable and was packaged very well. Shipping was prompt, and communication was great too! Thanks very much! :D