1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for Charloutte

Oct 9, 2009

1. If I bought or sold you something, please leave me a feedback. I'll do the same for you.

Thank you :)

2. Charloutte bought a Domadoll from me. She is a sweet girl. Paid as promised and let me know when the doll arrived. I would buy or sell to her again anytime. Have fun with your new girl. I hope she will be the perfect mini you.
      Hugs
      Melissa

3. Split a doll with her.

Fast payment,good communication!

Will to trade with her again.

Thankyou!

4. ++++positive++++
      Charloutte bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

5. I bought some socks from Charloutte and was very happy with the transaction! Thanks!

6. Charlouette bought an MSD dress from me. The whole transaction went smoothly, in a very nice and friendly atmosphere. :)

7. I bought a Bisou Ai from Charloutte. She was great through the whole purchase. She held her for me until I got paid and sent me a tracking number. Thank you so much Charloutte. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to Charloutte in the future.

8. I bought some clothes from Charloutte. She was very sweet, and the clothes arrived safely in the condition she described. I absolutely recommend her as a seller, and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a soom silt and mask from charloutte :D she was really friendly and lovely to buy from! I'd happily recommend her. the packaging was well wrapped (with awesome colourful foam things !!!! ) and the doll arrived un damaged.
      Thankyou again! ^.^

10. I bought a Momocolor 29cm body from Charloutte and it was a very pleasant transaction. She shipped when she said she would and the body was wrapped up very securely. Thanks so much!!

11. I bought Chibi Unoa faceplate + headback from Charloutte and I'm very pleased with this transaction. She was very friendly, helpful, answered all my questions and the head came well packed in excellent condition.
      Thank you ^__^

12. I traded a Oasisdoll body from Charloutte. I got the body and she got a head from me. Everything was very excellent and easy. She's a pleasure to communicate with and it was just a very easy trade. :)