1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for Charloutte

Oct 9, 2009

1. If I bought or sold you something, please leave me a feedback. I'll do the same for you.

Thank you :)

2. Charloutte bought a Domadoll from me. She is a sweet girl. Paid as promised and let me know when the doll arrived. I would buy or sell to her again anytime. Have fun with your new girl. I hope she will be the perfect mini you.
      Hugs
      Melissa

3. Split a doll with her.

Fast payment,good communication!

Will to trade with her again.

Thankyou!

4. ++++positive++++
      Charloutte bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

5. I bought some socks from Charloutte and was very happy with the transaction! Thanks!

6. Charlouette bought an MSD dress from me. The whole transaction went smoothly, in a very nice and friendly atmosphere. :)

7. I bought a Bisou Ai from Charloutte. She was great through the whole purchase. She held her for me until I got paid and sent me a tracking number. Thank you so much Charloutte. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to Charloutte in the future.

8. I bought some clothes from Charloutte. She was very sweet, and the clothes arrived safely in the condition she described. I absolutely recommend her as a seller, and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a soom silt and mask from charloutte :D she was really friendly and lovely to buy from! I'd happily recommend her. the packaging was well wrapped (with awesome colourful foam things !!!! ) and the doll arrived un damaged.
      Thankyou again! ^.^

10. I bought a Momocolor 29cm body from Charloutte and it was a very pleasant transaction. She shipped when she said she would and the body was wrapped up very securely. Thanks so much!!

11. I bought Chibi Unoa faceplate + headback from Charloutte and I'm very pleased with this transaction. She was very friendly, helpful, answered all my questions and the head came well packed in excellent condition.
      Thank you ^__^

12. I traded a Oasisdoll body from Charloutte. I got the body and she got a head from me. Everything was very excellent and easy. She's a pleasure to communicate with and it was just a very easy trade. :)