1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for Sirena

Feb 7, 2011

1. Hi, please leave feedbacks here;)

2. great buyer ^^ good communication and fast payment!

3. Sirena bought a Unoa body from me. She is very polite and friendly to talk to along with being quick at paying and replying to messages. She then informed me that it had arrived. I would definately sell to Sirena again :)

4. Sirena bought a doll from me, very fast payment and nice messages, she is very lovely and patient !
      Thank you so much (:

5. I had a lovely transaction with Sirena. I purchased a lovely doll from her and she disclosed every "mark" (it was a sweet Tan doll that had sanding marks) and answered every question fast and so friendly. The doll travelled a long way by EMS and she provided tracking and translation since the tracking was not in my language. :) She helped me keep up on the process every step of the way. When the doll arrived the box had been crushed but she had packed the doll SO WELL, the doll was totally protected from the force that crushed the box. She was as shocked as I was about the condition of the box since she had used more than enough bubble wrap. I was very impressed with the care that went into that package!!!
      Overall I can't say enough that is good and wonderful about Sirena and the whole transaction. It was a total pleasure and I am so pleased with my little tan darling!!! Also, I had a wonderful bonus as SHE had actually done the LOVELY face up on the doll. WOW! THANK YOU for everything!!!

6. Sirena bought a body from me and it was great ^-^
      Fast response and payment also!

Thank you very much!

7. Sirena purchased a Fairyland minifee Celine from me. She was great with communication, paid instantly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

8. Sirena bought a Yo-SD Papi from me.
      All perfect and very quick transaction!
      THANK YOU!
      Hope you like it ;)
      Bye!
      Nerea

9. Sirena bought my Volks Morisawa Yu. Communication was always prompt and friendly, they paid fast and were patient with me shipping :) Let me know as soon as the head arrived! Wouldn't mind working with them again! :D Thank you!

10. Sirena created 2 custom full set outfits for my Enchanted Doll, as well is two fabulous wigs. The communication was excellent, we discussed the styles I had in mind and Sirena came up with the way to do them, which was better than I ever imagined. She's an extremely talented artisan. Payment and shipping was swift and pain free. Thank you!

[​IMG]

11. I purchased a Volks SDGr Mytyl fullset outfit from Sirena. Sirena was super sweet and friendly to communicate with, she shipped the outfit out right away, and it arrived in wonderful condition. I couldn't be happier, and would love to buy from her again. Thanks, Sirena!!!

12. [​IMG]
      Bought this lovely Celine from her. The faceup and other artistic touches are done by her. She package my doll super safely and fast! Definitely would recommend buying from her, she communicated well and is super kind! ❤❤❤

13. I bought a Doll from Sirena and it was a wonderful transaction.
      Great communication and fast shipping.
      The Doll arrived safe today and was very well packaged.
      I can only recommend her as a seller!

Thank you very much <3