1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for stvictoria~~~

Oct 14, 2008

1. stvictoria sold me two pairs of doll eyes and they are simply stunning!! Will order again and she did all things right!! Thank you so much!

2. stvictoria bought a volks sdgr boy body from me and was an excellent buyer! Transaction went swiftly and smoothly, couldn't ask for anything better :) a recommended buyer! thank you!

3. I commissioned FACE UP TO stvictoria. And it was beautiful! She let explained about everything so kindlt and work done fast! Thank you!

4. I got a faceup from stvictoria and I'm SO happy!!!! I love her work, and I love what she did for my doll. Thank you so much ^.^

5. stvictoria bought a SD13 Volks boy body and a Volks Fluffy Wolf Kigurumi outfit from me.

This was an excellent transaction, as stvictoria communicated well and paid promptly.

I would be happy to deal with stvictoria again .

Thank you very much !

6. Stvictoria did a wonderful face up for my baked BF Minoru Jr and she really nailed it. The work was very professional and skilled and she was timely and had excellent communication. I wouldn't hesitate to comission her again. Thanks, Vic!

7. stvictoria did an artist's choice faceup for my Volks SwD Nana 1st head -- the commission process was easy, fast, and friendly, the faceup is BEAUTIFUL, and I'm really impressed with the prompt turnaround time. Two thumbs WAY up! :hug:

8. STVICTORIA bought an imda doll from me, and it was one of the pleasant moments with her! Happy to sell her the doll, and would love to do business again. Thank you (^^)/ <3!!

9. I commissioned a faceup from stvictoria. Communication was wonderful and the faceup turned out just as I wanted. My doll head was packed very securely upon return. I would gladly commission her again.

10. Beautiful work on the face-up commissioned, the artistry is exquisite. Doll returned extremely well packaged. Thank you!

11. I sold a La Legende de Temps Vampire Edria head to Stvictoria. She paid promptly and was great to work with. Thanks!

12. A bit late with this, but better late than never. I commissioned a faceup from stvictoria and the result was just gorgeous, even more beautiful than I had imagined. She was busy at the time but responded quickly when I reached out to her, and the head was returned extremely well packed. Definitely would commission her again.

13. Commissioned a face up from stvictoria and it was a wonderful experience! Fast turn around and incredible work, quickly becoming one of my favorite face ups I have in my collection! Wonderful communication as well, thanks again!

14. I commissioned stvictoria to paint my LoongSoul Sybil with very specific instructions, and she got every one of them done flawlessly. I couldn't be happier. Good communication throughout the entire process as well leaves me no choice but the leave an A+ review. I would happily work with stvictoria again.

15. I commissioned two faceups from stvictoria, and both of them were perfect! She does gorgeous work, it looks even lovelier in person than it does in photos. The process was smooth, she communicated with me often and was always quick to respond. Pretty fast turnaround, too; my boys were out for less than a month (including shipping times).

I would love to work with this artist in the future! Highly recommended!

16. stvictoria made my Impldoll Abagail into an 80-year old grandma and I'm sooo amazed & pleased with her! She's just perfect! Very fast, very professional and very awesome - I plan on doing more business with her :D

17. stvictoria gave my Lillycat Poulpy an artist choice face-up and she came out BEAUTIFULLY!!! I am absolutely thrilled with the face-up! And I would highly recommend this artist.

18. stvictoria did the faceup for my Soom Zak. I pretty much left it up to her, and I was absolutely thrilled with the result. Zak was returned to be very quickly, and I am so happy. I would absolutely recommend stvictoria as a faceup artist, and hope to have more work done from her in the future. :)

19. I commissioned stvictoria to do two faceups and both dolls turned out simply gorgeous! I would definately recommend her faceup services, thank you so much stvictoria!