1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for Vanyli

Feb 13, 2012

Vanyli purchased a custom Fairyland MNF Mirwen with extras from me. She inquired about the sale thread, and kept communication fast and friendly; payment was very swift as well, and she let me know when the doll had arrived! I recommend vanyli as a buyer and I would deal with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for re-homing such a lovely girl! :)
    2. I bought a souldoll Agnetha from vanyli, all was fine, the doll was as described and she included a nice dress as an extra :)

She´s a very lovely person, good communication, the doll was packed very carefully.
      Would always buy from her again :) :)
    3. Vanyli bought a delf doll from me. She was very polite and patience with me. She payed promt and fast, and have been very exited and glad throughout the entire sell.

I would say she is a nice person, and I would sell to her in the future as well :D
    4. She purchased a doll from me and was a pleasure to deal with!! She paid quickly and had wonderful communication with me! I would gladely do buisness with her again! Thank you so much!!!
    5. Vanyli bought a Luts Bory from me. Communication was polite and friendly, and payment was fast. I would happily do business with her again!
    6. Vaneli bought a MNF Rheia from me. All was perfect, the communication was friendly and quick payment.
      Thanks you dear ^^
    7. Vanyli bought me six dolls, and I was made execute all her make-ups. It's an adorable person whom I really trust. All the transactions take place marvelously.
      I also acquired her a doll: everything very well passed.

Thank you again for everything ^w^
    8. Very positive feedback!!
      Vanyli bought my Luts body! She was always very nice with communication and she told me when the body arrived.

Thank you for everything!
    9. I bought an Angell-studio Rone from Vanyli and everything was perfect! Communication was fast and friendly, and she shipped super quickly. Overall, the transaction was pleasant and I would absolutely recommend Rone as a seller. Thank you so much! :)