1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks of Leviane

Sep 28, 2008

1. Purchased a doll head from Leviane!
      She was kind enough for a layaway and shipped him out quickly once payment was completed!
      I highly recommend her for a fast and smooth transaction!

thank you again!

2. Leviane Thilmaarle traded their Twigling Ingenue elf head and hands +$300 for my Unoa Sist with a Minifee body. They were lovely to talk to and quick with their communication and payments. They even sent me some cute little gifts! An altogether wonderful transaction, and I would enjoy working with them again :)

3. I bought a Soom Saiph from Leviane! He arrived in perfect condition,and in the cutest box! Leviane also was very nice and handled my fussing with the slow tracking website. Thank you so much for being so kind and patient!!
      100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! :)

4. Bought an Elfdoll Yuan head from Leviane Thilmaarle
      She was super nice and easy to talk to, Quick to respond, and the head was wrapped wonderfully.
      arrived safe and sound.
      Would defiantly recommend.

Thank you!! :aheartbea

5. Leviane bought my Bimong Narin boy on layaway. She made her payments on time and communication was good throughout. I felt bad when Spanish customs held the doll hostage, because it not only cost her extra money but delayed the receipt of her doll. Narin is home with her now, safe and sound, for which we are both thankful. It was a pleasure doing business with Leviane--I highly recommend her and would definitely do business with her again.

6. I bought an Elfdoll SooAh head from Leviane. Very nice seller, prompt communication; the head arrived safe and sound having been very well packed.

7. I bought a Bimong Narin from Leviane. She was very kind, and held the doll for me for a few days. She was very prompt in sending him out and he arrived well-packaged and just as described. Absolutely wonderful!

8. I bought an MSD dress set from Leviane. She was lovely to deal with, good communication and she shipped the item very quickly. The dress was in perfect condition. Thank you Leviane!

9. I bought a MNF body from Leviane Thilmaarle that had custom tattooing and body blushing. It arrived well-packed in a Fairyland MNF box and the blushing/tattoo work is just as gorgeous in real life as it was in the pictures she sent. She was very flexible and easy to work with. Great seller, would happily work with her again.

10. I bought an Elfdoll reminisce Soah head from Leviane. Leviane always answered very quickly to my pms. She was very reactive too when I worried because the head took one month to came from Spain to France.
      The head itself was very well packed and is as described in her sale thread.
      Great seller, I would be very happy to deal with her again! :kitty2

11. I just bought a Volks head from her and it was a perfect transaction, fast shipping, doll as described and really well packaged, i highly recommended her. Thanks so much for this perfect transaction.

12. Leviane purchased a FL Lunnula head from me - her communication was quick, she paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived. Great buyer!

13. I purchased a doll from her via layaway. She was very fast and nice with PMs and shipped the doll promptly. I'm happy with this transaction and with the doll too. Thank you!! :)

14. I traded an Iplehouse SID Eva for Leviane Thilmaarle's Iplehouse SID Eric. She was very kind and understanding when I forgot to include the CoA and s-hooks. She shipped as agreed and Eric arrived safe and soundly.
      I can only recommend Leviane Thilmaarle.
      Thanks a lot, dear!

15. Leviane bought a Soom girl from me and I could not be happier with this transaction. She paid at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She was so kind to let me know when the body arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

16. I sold Leviane a Venitu head! Everything went smoothly, nice communication and payment in time! Highly recommend!♥

17. I purchased a LLT Edria head from Leviane and she was wonderful every step of the way. :) Lots of communication, fast shipping and photos of the head and labels before he shipped. Thanks so much for everything again, he's perfect. :) A+ seller

18. Bought a pair of eyes from Leviane. Nice seller. great communication. Fast shipping. Over all a pleasant transaction. Would buy from Leviane again.

19. Positive feedback.

I traded my Iplehouse Bianca for a Volks SD16 body with box and additional money. Her messages were friendly with fast replies and it was easy to work out the trade. The extra payment was made quickly as well. The doll arrived safely in a timely manner. Thank you very much! :)

20. I bought minimee Cloud Strife from this seller. Deal was so smooth and fast, shipping was very fast too! Thank you, I'm very glad to have a deal.