1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks to MissDarcy

Jul 17, 2009

1. I bought a lati yellow dress from MissDarcy. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction!

2. I bought a beautiful flower dress from MissDarcy and it arrived very quickly! Very happy with the transaction! :)

3. I bought a pair of eyes from MissDarcy. They arrived very quickly and well packaged! Couldn't be happier. Thank you again! :)

4. This is my second transaction with MissDarcy... as before, everything was GREAT! She's very friendly, shipped quickly, and she's great to work with. I would purchase from her again! :)

Chris

5. I bought a beautiful msd dress from miss Darcy. It was a perfect transaction! It arrived so quickly too!
      I would definitely do with business with her again!

6. I've bought a dress from her. I'm very happy about this transaction. I hope to buy from her again soon.

7. Took part in MissDarcy's Leekeworld group order. It was a very quick order and I'm happy with everything.

8. I participated in a Leekeworld group order by MissDarcy and everything went well. She was very efficient in getting everything sorted out and I am happy with the transaction :)

9. I participate in a leekeworld group order managed by MissDarcy
      everything was well
      excellent communication
      I'm very happy with this

10. I purchased a Luts Wig from MissDarcy. Everything went great. good communication and fast shipment. I most approve and recommend! thanks so Much!

11. I participated in a Leeke GO and MissDarcy was kind enough to let me join even though I was south of the border. ^^ It was a pleasant experience and she shipped quickly and packaged my wig very well. I'd be happy to join another GO organized by her. Thanks! ^^

12. I also took part in the Leekeworld GO hosted by Marie-Eve. Marie-Eve was a great group leader keeping everyone updated and everything on track. Unfortunately, I did not end up getting the wigs I ordered because the envelope sent was opened by someone and the contents removed. I ended up receiving an empty envelope with a apology note from CP. Thankfully everything was insured and Marie-Eve filed a claim with Canada Post, so I received a refund. Thank you Marie-Eve for taking the time to organize this GO and for filing the claim with CP!

13. I bought a Lati Yellow Sunny from MissDarcy. She was very sweet, and accepted to lower the price a little bit, and even gave me some money back for overpaying for the shipping. She was very fast at responding to the emails, and shipped the little one right away. She arrived safely and well packed, I definitely recommend MissDarcy as a seller. :)

14. I bought a yo-sd outfit from MissDarcy, and it was a perfect transaction! The outfit came in its original packaging, in mint condition and was shipped very quickly. I would gladly do business with MissDarcy again! Highly recommended.

15. I bought a Lati Yellow Ruki fom MissDarcy. It was a perfect transaction. Marie-Eve responded quickly to all my questions and immediately shipped the doll well packed upon payment. She sent back money when the shipping cost was lower than expected. I would deal with her again and would not hesitate to recommend her.

16. Lovely seller, there were no problems and the set arrived fast. :)

17. This is my second transaction with MissDarcy. :) This time she was the buyer, and I was the seller. Everything went smoothly with the sale. Communication was friendly and she was patient with me while we figured out the details. She paid quickly and let me know right away when Haru arrived. I would highly recommend MissDarcy as both a buyer and a seller. :aheartbea

Chris

18. I purchased a Leeke wig from MissDarcy and everything about the transaction went smoothly. Her communication was great and she shipped it as fast as she was able, what with the holiday weekend and everything. I would definitely do business with her again.

19. I purchased a lovely pair of boots for my SD from MissDarcy.
      She was very helpful and lovely all the way through transaction.
      She even took extra photos for me without me asking for them,
      just to make sure I was ok with the purchase. She sent the boots
      very quickly and they arrived super fast. Our SD lady is very happy to wear them!
      Thank you so much, MissDarcy! :)

20. I traded one custom quilt from my shop for a Wimukt Yo-SD set MissDarcy was selling.
      Nice communication, fast payment and shipment! Couldn't ask for more!
      I would gladly do business again with her!