1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Minifee El

Aug 30, 2008

1. I'm not sure if this already exists, and if it does, please direct me to it! :)

I want to create a place where we can discuss various things about this wonderful mold, and even its counterpart and kin molds. There is already a phenominal thread, which I will post below, The El Army, which has lots of pages to oogle beautiful pictures, but no real place to talk about El, and I have questions. I want to know what you guys think of him? Do you own one currently? What do you like about him? Have you sold one? What didn't you like about it? I am confused as to the relationship between CP, Lutz, and Fairyland. Who makes El? Also, feel free to post a little El picture spam. :)

The El Army: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17927

2. Cerebrus Project actually makes the dolls, Luts just sells them and well as Fairyland they sell the dolls that CP makes, if my memory is accurate. Also EL is the 60cm doll that Luts sell as well as the 43cm size that Fairyland sells. Correction Luts has the official announcement on the website.....guess I was wrong.

3. I like the 43 cm best, mostly because I'm sticking to that size, at least for now. I've not really seen the 60 cm, at least, not that I've recognized as a SD doll.

Edit: It seems the mods have moved my thread to the Large Dolls thread, but I was specifically interested in the MSD El dolls. :( Cerebus Project El. Um, could the mods move this back, please? I didn't know there was a SD El.

4. Are you asking about Mini Fee El? There is only one version of El that comes in the mini size. The origianl Delf El is a 60cm boy, all of the other versions of him have been 60cm dolls as well, like the Dreaming El, Tan El and Elf El. All of the pictures in the El Army thread are of the 60cm dolll. If you've looked at that thread you have indeed seen the 60cm El. :sweat

And just so you know, it's confusing to call all mini dolls MSD. MSD is a trademarked name for minis made by a specific company. ;)

I'l edit your title to reflect what you actually want to talk about and move it for you.

5. Thanks so much, I'm so confused. Why on earth would two different companies sell face molds of the same name? So, who makes Minifee El?

And I thought MSD stood for Mini Sized Dolls. Am I wrong, again? :doh

6. The correct spelling is Cerberus Project. :daisy That should help w/ searches.

7. MSD is Mini Super Dollfie. It's a trademark of Volks. El (just plain El) is 60 cm. The MNF, or MiniFee version is what you are looking for-the MNF was made AFTER the larger one. Think of it as a miniature version. Currently you can find all of the MNF line at Fairyland.

They're one of the bigger doll lines, so you should have no trouble finding information about them.

8. Cerebus Project is a sculpting group. They made Delf El (and most of the other early Delf) but the rights to sell that head mold (and the others)belongs to Luts. Cerebus project also created a mini line of dolls called Minifee. Most of the Minifee are based on the 60cm Delf sculpts that belong to Luts. The Minifee are sold by Fairyland, which is the storefront name used by CP. Fairyland and Cerebus Project are different branches of the same company, Luts is a separate company. *whew*

It is confusing.

9. So all the El's I've been googling over are the 60cm version? How different is the minifee version? Anyone have pictures of the Minifee El?

10. Ingie-- Probably. XD Unless you saw a thread with the El being the same size with other Mini-sized dolls, it was probably the larger boy (he's very popular ^^).

Here's a link to one of the gallery threads with a MNF El (and believe me, it's difficult. They give you things like "elf" and such in the results too. XP And ALL the Minifee threads. You'll have better luck with "MNF" instead of the full word): http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239536&highlight=MNF

And here's the MNF El Database link: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122041

Aw hell, and ANOTHER Gallery thread, this one with both the big El and MNF El, so you can see the differences/similarities: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239981&highlight=MNF