1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Femboy / androgynous male body?

Sep 19, 2020

1. Hi! I hope none of the terms I'm using will offend anyone but English is not my first language. I'm searching for a femboy/bishounen/androgynous male body.

[​IMG]

I found this Miracle Doll Male Body I 60cm and it's what I'm looking for but, unfortunately, is too big and I don't like the head. Does anyone knows more bodies like this? Specially 1/4 scale. Please let me know!

#1 Alondv830, Sep 19, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    2. Doll Leaves, Beyours, Island Doll. They all have androgynous 60cm bodies.

Edit: Ah, 1/4. Nevermind, then.

#2 iamkathybrown, Sep 19, 2020
    3. Doll Family H has a few great bodies that have sort of a pudgier, more girly aesthetic. In 56cm and 46cm.

I also think the Doll Chateau youth male body is very feminine, but I believe it's been discontinued? I guess not, according to ACBJD.

EDIT: OH, I didn't see that you were looking for 1/4 scale. That's much easier, here's some of the ones I like:

Dollzone B45-014 / B45-018
      Charmdoll ver 2
      Doll Legend Smooth body
      MYOU ver 2

#3 0bsequi0us, Sep 19, 2020
    4. Dollstown's smaller bodies- the Elf body, the 13 female, and the 15 male all have a more androgynous, thicker aesthetic.

5. I agree in recomending myou 1/4s as having nice androgynous male bodies... and even more androgynous faces. I actually thought my Myou Wind was a flat chested girl until I saw uncensored pictures. Which is exactly my taste.

6. I have my gender fluid character on an ALM doll 60cm body and they also have a 45cm body that would work well too. They’re currently having an event so he’s cheaper than usual. They’re a great but little known company with short wait times. You can get them through Alice’s collections.

7. There's definitely a bunch of 1/4 feminine boy bodies in the market! It makes me wish I was looking for a 1/4 feminine boy body too because it's so much harder trying to find a 1/3 body that has little to none abs and that doesn't look like a little kid's body.

Here are all the ones I could find that's all going on sale right now:
      2D:
      Doll Parts, 2D Doll - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      ALM:
      Doll Parts, ALM Doll - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Doll Chateau:
      Doll Parts, Doll Chateau - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Doll Leaves:
      Doll Parts, Doll Leaves - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Doll Parts, Doll Leaves - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections (pretty feminine despite having abs)
      Kid's Sky:
      Doll Parts, Kids Sky - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections
      Mystic Kids:
      Doll Parts, Mystic Kids - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections
      Doll Parts, Mystic Kids - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections (pretty feminine despite having abs)
      Telesthesia & Dragon:
      http://www.acbjd.com/td-45cm-boy-body-veri-p-14966.html?cPath=525_526

Hope this helps!

8. Hey there, I was also considering getting the ALM boy 60cm body as my first doll (especially since it's on sale)! Is it alright if you could let me know which skin color you chose and if you have any clear pictures on what that looks like? I find myself not always trusting the generic resin photos and prefer a realtime owner's photo if you could provide one.

9. Ooh, I really like the doll family H 56cm body.
      I wonder.. Anyone knows if and how Volks vinyl dollfie dream heads would work with that? (I have a dd09 flesh skin boy-ish head)

10. I have white skin and it’s a creamy white, not paper white. My doll has a chest mod and hand mods so I’m not sure if my photos would be very helpful, but if you’d still like to see them, feel free to message me so I don’t spam this thread. :)

11. Would like to know some as well but for 68cm and up. Not too many I know of and a lot of larger dolls are quite muscular.

Was actually looking for a term that describes the body type and this is how I'd say it is! I find that I like them a lot nore over the time I searched for a body for my character.

12. The best I can think of at that size would be the prime frame botanical bodies. They’re a completely swappable male and female body, so both are fairly androgynous. That, or the Senior Delf Muse body if you’re looking for a lot less muscle and kind of a softer body.

Vings also makes a 68 cm less-muscular boy body, but I don’t know if it’s quite what you’re looking for!

13. Yees something like Vings I remember it being suggested before was looking back on them and now I'm trying to find reviews for all the bodies and thought that looked great. Though for Prime Frame this is my first time hearing about them and their 70cm body looks nice especially the least the torso of course Limbs are a bit thinner than I want but it is a maybe so I'll add that to the list

14. There's Redollent's Accord Ange body that is 67cm on flat feet and 69cm on heeled feet. Very similar to their Accord Femme (female) body but with a flat masculine chest.