1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ReRelease [FIFTH MOTIF] x [BJDIVAS] Final Limited Release of Venitu and Goohwa

Nov 20, 2017

1. Website *should* be working again. If I have NOT responded to your manual order request, please try to place your order through the site again.

2. how do I choose the layaway option here?
      im doing the layaway steps but i still dont get the order number.

3. You will find your order number in "my account" and then choose "orders". If you proceeded your whole order through the ordering process, the number should be there.

4. The number is there...but it's written as "cancelled" :o

5. Did you already paid? If not, it should be saying "payment pending" Since there are still 86 in stock, your order shouldn't say "canceled" Did you went through the ordering process as descriped? You should email Bjdiva with your order number.

6. I did the same and then simply messaged the order number and my layaway length through the website ^-^

7. Mine also says "cancelled" and I've also messaged the order number as it states here: Layaway Info & Guide

8. if I place an order will I be able to pay with paypal *credit* option? (paypal credit allows me 6 months to pay)

9. I placed my order earlier and now that I can finally access my order summary on the site, I see it is marked as 'Cancelled'. I am assuming this is because I selected separate payment for the shipping fees. Is it correct to assume no further action is needed until I receive the invoice for the shipping?

Thank you very much for working so hard to try to get us these dolls, I'm sure it's been quite an affair from your end! :D

10. There isn't a distinction on our end if you pay using PayPal credit.

That's correct. :)

#30 BJDivas, Nov 23, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017
    11. @BJDivas Do you know if the dolls will be shipping unassembled? Or will they come in boxes? I ordered a Venitu from Cho in the cancellation event this summer and he came unassembled.

12. By default they come strung and in boxes with foam. If you want to request unassembled shipping, please get in touch (later if at all possible! :sweat)

13. Do you know if these are 5th Motif decorative boxes or just cardboard shipper boxes?

14. I believe they'll be coming in plain cardboard shipper boxes.

15. Okay! Thanks very much! :)

16. I'm sorry, I realized that there were a few questions about this that I'd missed.

If your unfinished order shows up as "cancelled", please don't worry! Our system automatically cancels orders that don't receive payment within a certain amount of time, but this doesn't mean that your order isn't valid.

Please wait for us to get in touch with your layaway information.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

17. How long does it take to get invoice? I ordered the doll this morning and still waiting for Invoice. (Now is night time in Australia). I hope I didn't cancel the order/layaway. :(

18. Do you know if its possible to order the Timeless body only? I already own a Venitu head so I just need the body. I havent seen this mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

19. You can buy only Heads or Fulldoll.
      Unfortunately, you can't buy the body only.

20. Oh!! That is very reassuring.

Thank you so much for your hard work :)