1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FilthyWarumono Feedback

Aug 27, 2008

1. Whoops, not allowed to edit feedback posts. Well, I have to share these pictures because they're better:

Black, leather-like duster
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Waru is very nice to work with. I'd gladly commission again!

2. I commissioned some "Team [Company Name]" t-shirts. The communication was excellent, got exactly what I asked for, and was over all an awesome experience. Thanks again!!!

3. Normally we have very nice transactions.
      This transaction however was not as good.

I was contacted via private message to make a wig.. we agreed to size,fur,etc.
      I made the wig and sent images as my usual procedure.
      I was then contacted saying filthywarumono didnt want the wig, and they were unable to contact me because of internet trouble.
      I then contacted and stated i understood but i will have to leave negative feedback for this transaction as i now had an item i made custom and would have to figure out what to do with it.

I do not want this to mess with our business transactions, as filthywarumono is a return buyer, but i see it fair to state this transaction here.

4. I commissioned and bondage outfit from FilthyWarumono. Was awesome to work with, gave me pics and even ideas for other things to go with the outfit! The actual item was perfect! I am in love with it, Chara and I were happy campers <3 Was always kind and prompt with emails for me, I would adore business with them again!!!

5. I bought a super cute Cyber rave outfit and hair from FWM. Very nice person to talk to. The comunication was very good. The waiting time before shipping was pretty fast to I think. And sure I`ll commission FWM again if I ever got some of my dolls who needs something special you can`t get in the stores.

Thank you very much for the outfit:)

6. I was supposed to leave feedback yesterday but I forgot XD anywayssss I commissioned a leather look jacket from Waru for my MNF. Transaction went smoothly and delivery was quick! 10/10 and will defo commission again in the future!
      [​IMG]

7. I commissioned FilthyWarumono to make a Kyo-based outfit for one of my boys and I couldn't be happier!
      I will definitely order again ^_^

8. Commissioned a lace-up shirt/dress from filthyWarumono, the transaction was lovely. Very prompt communication and kept me updated, it was finished quite fast especially because I commissioned it right around holiday season. Would definitely work Filthy again!

9. I purchased the spiderweb pants from her. Absolutly love them. Will be buying again in the future for sure!!

I actually filmed me opening the package. You can check it out here to see the great detailing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgGU79sCGM0

10. Commissioned a Shirt from Waru~
      Very Pleased
      She was awesome to talk with through the transaction and the quality is AWESOME!
      Will Definatly buy from her again ;D <3

11. I commissioned a Dante costume for my MNF and it was absolutely perfect! FilthyWarumono was wonderful to work with and even suggested ways to add to the costume to make it perfect. I would definately recommend FilthyCommissions, thanks so much!

12. My husbands studio hired Filthy Warumono for a private commission for one of their figures and absolutely loved what Waru came up with. Waru not only met the outfits design needs but exceeded and brought the idea to life with flair and extreme creativity. Waru has a lot of clever ideas for problem solving and asks a lot of questions to get the project right. Waru is an EXTREMELY skilled seamstress and highly recommended. They will definitely be using Waru again. :) :) :)

13. Waru-kun made a Dir en Grey shirt for my SD sized doll Tooru ^-^
      we really like it!
      it fits perfectly <3 also the communication between waru and me was very good ^.~
      highly recommended ^-^

14. Received my simple eyepatch! Loves it much. Thanks! A++ Would definitely do business with you again!

15. Commissioned a jacket from FilthyWarumono in the style of Gerrard Way's Killjoy character Party Poison. It arrived today and I'm very pleased with it, would defo recommend!

16. [​IMG]

I got a second outfit from the super awesome Waru~ As always, he did such a great job! The quality was excellent, shipping was fast, communication was great... would recommend him to everyone!

I love me some Waru!

17. commissioned waru again to make a hairclip based on asagis, vocal of D, extensions. his work is just brilliant. i never thought it'll turn out that great.
      that the mail ended up being very slow is not his fault...sometimes it's taking almost years to get things from oversea

thank you for making such an awesome hairclip for my boy
      i definitely commission you again when i need something <3
      A+

18. Waru is a sexy beast! I want to just dip him in some sweet & sour sauce and... wait, what? XD!

ANYWAYS! Bought moar stuffs from Waru! Everything was perfect, as always, just like waru! You jelly? You should be!

I loves him. :3

19. I commissioned Waru to sew me a Stitch (from disney) kigurumi (pajamas). It is so awesome! Waru was very quick to sew the outfit and get it to me, and the craftsmanship is amazing. It looks just like Stitch!

20. Waru made me a custom MSD kigurumi of Toothless (from How To Train Your Dragon)!!!
      It's the cutest and more adorable thing ever! Incredibly well made and overall just awesome!
      I would definitely recommend Waru and would buy from him again in an instant!

Thanks Waru!!!!