1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FINAL DAY- ELF or HUMAN: New Supia Lina & Lana + FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE EVENT!

Dec 6, 2008

1. Today is the final day in our ordering period for these gorgeous new girls

[​IMG]

:hollyberrySUPIA DOLLS INTERNATIONAL -DECEMBER WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING EVENT :hollyberry
      ~free shipping to you direct from Korea~

ORDERING PERIOD NOW OPEN DECEMBER 6 - 14, 2008

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lina and Lana come with two sets of magnetic ears: The Elf or Human.
      The ears attach easily to the head with magnets.
      :hollyberry:hollyberry:hollyberry:hollyberry
      CHRISTMAS LINA
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Facts:
      Lina and Lana are 58cm.
      Price $600 default
      Facepainting by Supia artist Kim Yu Jin is $50 in the styles above.

Christmas Lina: $750

Regular Default Rosy, Roda, Dreaming Roda 58cm, and 43cm Minisupia Yan and Yisol
      are also available during this ordering period at special low prices thanks to the strong US Dollar! Check out our great prices and see!

Shipping is Free, direct from Korea.

Resin choices are beauty white or normal beige.
      (Previous French resin and Tanned versions do not include UV stabilizer,
      and are not available at this time.)

Ordering period is December 6 - 14, 2008 at www.supiadolls.com
      We have been working with Supia now for nearly 3 years. It is our pleasure to bring Kim Yu Jin's dolls to the international collectors.
      Customer service is in English, French or a little Japanese (Osaka-ben daijobu-yo!)
      Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Telecheck, Paypal, Bank Wire, Money Order, or bank draft check. We are a Paypal certified business with 100% good feedback on Ebay for over 10 years.
      Phone customer service: 440-625-6120
      Eastern Standard Time, noon- 6pm M-F

2. Catrina, is this the same slim body as before or a new one? Is it possible to post a pic with the two faces side by side to see the differences? :) What is the exact head circumference, please? The heads look rounder than Roda.

Gabriele

3. I dont understand, it says free world wide shipping but when I tried to put Rosy in the shopping chart it added shipping. It was only to USA it was free..*_*

4. Hi Innocentia,
      If you choose the "free shipping" in the drop-down menu, it is good for worldwide free shipping. Please try again :fangirl:

If you need additional assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Tusen takk...
      Catrina

Hi Gabriele,
      The body for Lina and Lana is the same as for Rosy and Roda.

I believe the head circumference is 8".. I'm going to check that for you.

And I will see if I can make a side by side comparison photo for you today.

Appreciate your interest,
      Catrina

5. Oh, I love Lina so much! I wish I could afford her. Is she a holiday special only, or will she still be available in the spring once I can save up for her?

6. Thank you for your question.

The basic edition will be available in Spring, but not the Christmas Lina. Perhaps by then, Supia will have created some new limiteds then too.

Many thanks for your interest
      Catrina

For more information, please visit Supia Dolls International--> www.supiadolls.com

7. Here is a new picture of Lina, dressed as a Goddess...
      We aren't sure if this will be an upcoming new edition, but we think so!

[​IMG]

8. I found the link to the human/elf Lina on their site, but where is Lana? I'm really interested in her and can't find the page for her. Can you post the link?

EDIT: Nevermind. As per Murphy's law, as soon as I ask the question, I found the answer on my own.

9. OH those are so gorgeous and the option ears are just what I'm looking for. Are we able to order heads only? Lina in white skin is perfect for what I want. Oh please, I hope so, because I have a body already and want to find that perfect head and this is close to the look I could ever find that wouldn't require modding. I'd so buy a head in a heart beat, even if the head is a little more than average cost lol XD especially since it would come with 2 sets of ears. *crosses fingers*

10. Hi there Ayperi,
      I'm sorry but Supia does not sell the heads separately. There is a Dreaming Roda separate head, but it's for the Roda owners who want a different look.

Sorry about that!

Isabeau and Lolawants-- many thanks and good luck!
      :gingerbreadman

Catrina

11. Here's a reminder that today is our final day in this ordering period.

Free worldwide shipping from www.supiadolls.com

And we wish you all happy holidays and a wonderful 2009...

Catrina