1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Finding eyes with smaller pupils/irises...

Jan 20, 2011

1. Hi there! I apologize if I'm at all off topic, but this seemed to be the right forum.

I'm currently in possession of two MSDs that I've just recently customized. The only thing they're missing is eyes. However, whenever I've come across manufacturers of eyes or photos of msd dolls, the pupils/irises seem a bit too enlarged.

I'm not soliciting commissioners or anything of that sort. I just want to know if any companies currently offer eyes that give off a "big eye, small pupil" look.

If I'm not making any sense at all, here's an image of something similar to what I'm looking for.

2. I really like Eyeco soft glass eyes for this. They generally have a smaller, more realistic iris--I've had good luck with their 13mm size in MSD dolls. You can get them direct for about $15 from several Ebay sellers--I like Jasmine's Cottage.

3. Oh, now these are *wonderful*. Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so very much. :)

4. Yeah, I will second Eyeco eyes. Only eyes I've been pleased with in that department. They're currently the only eyes all my dolls wear.