1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FireFaux feed back

May 16, 2008

1. I'd appriciate feed back for my transactions.

Thanks
      Samantha

2. firefaux bought a pair of eyes from me. PAy fast, friendly PM, everything was perfect. Thanks you!!!

3. I bought Fire's DOI Crush. Thankfully we live in the same town. She totally responded quickly. After my first offer, which she accepted, he was in my hands within twenty four hours. :)

4. I got a pair of pants from Fire! Love them and they fit wonderfully on my DOT Camine!

5. I ordered a pair of cargo pants for my DoI, and I love them! We've still got to try them on today, but I'm confident that I'll have no worries there since she was even kind enough to try them on a friends' doll to be sure that everything was a fit and in order.

Most of the conversation about price and style was made in the same day, she had even made up a mock pair that very night to show me what she had in mind. Exceeding my expectations is probably an understatement! She kept in contact all the way through the process, which I greatly appreciated, and was always very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend her! <3

Thank you very, very much for a pleasant transaction! I will be certain to edit this post with a picture of her work once I have taken one. =)

6. FireFaux purchased an Unoa Lusis from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to communicate with. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

7. I bought a Weylin from FireFaux!

He arrived fast!
      Great seller!

8. Did a very nice, successful trade with Firefaux! Thanks a million!

9. I bought Firefaux's Lusis faceplate. There was great communication and she mailed the package promptly after I paid. It arrived quickly, very well packaged, and in great condition. =) Thank you Firefaux!

10. Had a great transaction with FireFaux, I bought her Orange Pinky wig and it arrived fast and well packaged. Thanks so much!:)

11. I bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from FireFaux, it was delivered VERY quickly and she packaged it very nicely. Thanks~! ^_^

12. I bought a purple/black Monique wig from Firefaux. She was very quick to respond to PMs, shipped it quickly & well packaged! Excellent transaction and would love to do business with her again (which I kinda am since I jumped in on a Volks group order she's running. ;) ).

Highest Recommendations ~ Thanks so much...the wig is lovely! :) :aheartbea

13. I had FireFaux commission some costumes for me. Very nice to deal with,
      the costumes are so well made. Highly recommended!!!

14. Hello I just recently purchased a wig from firefaux. The transaction went smoothly, and shipping was fast. I would do business with her again.

15. Just completed a very smooth and pleasant transaction with firefaux.
      THANK YOU!!

16. firefaux and I did a trade! She made me some shirts and I sent her a pair of eyes I have! Working with her was fantastic! She was understanding when I couldn't ship the eyes when I said I'd be able to, and she made the shirts quickly and was communicative! I would definitely work with her again.

17. OMG! I just traded some items with Firefaux, for some wigs. The wigs were in unbelievably perfect condition! I am extreamly pleased! It only took 2 days to get to me! Awsome! I woulde definatly do it again! A++++++ 100%

18. I participated in a small VOLKS, USA group order run by firefaux. Everything went smoothly and I got my items in perfect condition. ^^

19. hehe, also participated in small VOLKS group order run by firefaux & just got the items today. Great transaction...firefaux had great communication and kept me updated the whole time. Would do business with her again any time! :)

20. I bought a wig from firefaux and she was excellent to deal with - great communication, she sent it promptly, well packed and it is in perfect condition. Many thanks :aheartbea