1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Fishmemory's Feedback Thread~

May 6, 2006

1. A++++(so positive) for you!! Very quick, and excelent t-shirt's quality! Tomoya love it ♥

thank u very much~

2. Purchased a little finger ring from fishmemory. She was very understanding when we thought we'd lost the package in the mail (evil limbo that customs is), and was wonderful to deal with.

3. I have bought a pair of eyes off fishmemory and she was brilliant to deal with. Lovely pm-s and sent the item very fast!! Thanks so much, I hope we can deal again in the future :D

4. Split a Serendipity Charles with fishmemory, and she also sold me a bunny/cow outfit and included an extra little piece of doll jewelry :)
      Great seller, really easy to do business with! Thanks!!

Edited to add, I also bought a dollie necklace from her a little later and that came through like a dream as well :aheartbea

5. Grabbed a couple of the adorable T-shirts fishmemory sells here and am pleased as punch!! Too cute! Communication was excellent and she sent them out instantly! Highly recommend her*****

6. Joined a Leekeworld preorder group. Items were received quickly and well packaged. :D

7. I was involved in a Leekeworld group order. Communication was very thorough and clear. Shipping was slow but we all don't have control over that, so no biggie. Item came in is excellent condition. :D

8. i just recieved a bunny hat from fishmemory today! its so cute^^ great communication and fast shipping! the hat got here very quickly! i highly reccommend her!

9. sold an Osaka DP4 outfit to fishmemory. smooth transaction and great communication. a recommended buyer~

10. Was in a Serendipity group order run by Fishmemory, great to deal with, was run really smoothly. Thanks again!

11. Fishmemory joined my group order. Good communication and fast payment, thank you!

12. Hi, I purchased a CP Juri head from fishmemory and she was lovely to deal with and the head was exactly as described. All good and I recommend her to all. thanks! :)

13. Such very cute hates! Thank you very much!

14. I bought a pink kitty outfit and absolutely love it! Shipping was fast and the outfit is great quality; just as described. Excellent seller! :aheartbea

15. Fishmemory bought a tiny Tinatsu.Fast payment and great communication.Let me know as soon as she got the package.Very great transaction.

16. fishmemory made the most wonderful doggy hat and matching gloves for me! :aheartbea Even though gloves aren't available, I asked about them and was happy to hear that she was more than willing to do them! She was so friendly, and the items are so adorable and wonderfully made :aheartbea Thanks for everything! :D

[​IMG]

17. I bought a Nanuri head from Fishmemory and it was a nice transaction and the head was even nicer than in the pictures! A super seller and very pleasant!

18. I just received a lovely baseball cap fishmemory sold to me!!
      She´s an excellent seller!
      Thxx! :aheartbea

19. Sold a pair of ED eyes to Fishmemory, with excellent communication and fast payment-
      Highly recommended buyer, I hope to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

20. Fishmemory bought two wigs from me. She was perfectly pleasant to deal with and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you!