1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat chested girl body??

Jan 2, 2006

1. Lol this sounds kind of funny but I was wondering what girl body has the flattest chest. I'm making a character who is a girl but pretends to be a boy so I need a body that's not so big in the chest area.

2. Hmmmm, you could get a boy body and sand the boy bits down? That way, she wouldn't have girly hips, either.

3. If you're looking for SDs then good luck.. I think sanding the boy bits down idea is great. It would be super easy.

For MSDs, just look anywhere lol Most of them are suppsoed to look childlike, so finding a small bust is pretty easy.

4. I suppose the standard SD girl body would be the one with the smallest chest.

5. If you like MSD size, any of the Volk's standard girls have really small chest and when dressed properly will look like boys. As far as SD sized, SD10 are your best bet. Baggy clothes can help hide their small breast.

6. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I was thinking the SD girl bodies were pretty good...I just wasn't sure if they were as small looking as I was thinking they were. I was planning on dressing her in baggier boy clothes to try and cover it up.

7. I currently have an SD10 girl (I'm actually selling her body too)... She's pretty flat chested from what I can tell... and SD 10 girls have no torso joints so they're best assest are midrif showing clothes.. ^___^

8. Thanks for the input. (><) Looks like now I know what i'm saving up for. :grin:

9. I think Peakswoods have the smallest adult bust. While SD10's look more prepubescent, PW bodies are almost exactly the same as CP bodies with the exception of the torso bust piece. The PW bodies are beautiful and very nice to pose as well- very willowy and thin looking.
      I have both of the CP bodies, a Volks SD13 large bust and the PW to compare with.
      Hope this helps. :)

10. SD10 Nono ^^

11. The Soom small bust girl body is. . . like mosquito bites.

My transgendered Gena wears suits and there isn't even a push in the chest region whereas if my Lishe had it on there would be definite issues.

Yup. I vote Soom small bust. (which was all they had when I first got my Gena)

Soom is a wonderful company, fast and friendly. I highly recommend.

(Lots of love for women who dress as men. Yay! The more the merrier.)

12. Customhouse OLDER bodies (not the new ones) don't have big boobs either.

13. both are small.
      my bandi's from dollstown are actually very boyish girls and i love the 13b and 13c bodies on them, so easy to hide the boobs.and dollstown makes such a great body, my personal fave,,, but they don't sell the bodys alone.

14. Dollshe Salubia is very flat chested. She has a very swoopy back though: (

Ann in CT

15. Maybe the SD Tenshi body?
      It's not "a girl," as there are no details down there, but it could pass for one quite easily.
      ... plus, they have gorgeous hands.

16. nofunangie> Wha?? Pw bodies sound good too~! *sigh*...but they don't sell the bodies seperately do they?? (sd is okay though because I want the head to be a kun head.)

vermaxen>but aren't soom girls really tall in comparison to normal sd girls?? (><) I kinda wanted her to be short. lol..I'm such a pain but my idea is so specific it kills me!!!

17. If you want a Kun, maybe you could go the way of the FCS and get a small-bust SD13 girl body? They are quite flat-chested, in my experience, which is why I wanted that body. (I have a similar goal in mind, sort of. :oops:) But the skintone won't match too well with the head I have in mind. So I might look into PW!

Thanks for the suggestions in this thread, everyone--they've been very helpful to me, too. :D

~Kalmia

18. The standard SD body is lovely. It's very girly with all the right curves when exposed, but the girly parts are easy enough to conceal and minimise when dressing.
      *loves on own SD girl*

19. I third? Peakswoods. ^_^ Very lovely bodies.

20. *_* You're all making it so hard for me!!!!! lol j/k I'm definately going to have to do more research.

I was also thinking about the sd13 small breasted body but I've never seen what it looks like and the posability.