1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Flonne / Atelier Momoni feedback list

Nov 7, 2006

1. Please leave your feedback if you had a transaction with me :)

Thanks! :daisy

2. I had an excellent transaction with Lola recently! She is a very pleasant person to communicate with, and her work is extremely extremely awesome and professional!

Thanks Lola! =D

3. i had a great transaction with Flonne! She's super helpful and wonderful to deal with, and her clothes are of extremely high quality. i will definitely buy from again!

4. I've commissioned Flonne twice, both times for quite complicated outfits, and each time she has been fast, extremely friendly and produced a professional, high-quality garment. Highly recommended!

5. I had a wonderful transaction with Flonne in the past for a couple Petite Ai clothings. Her work is simply fabulous and I will definately buy from her again in the future~

6. I commissioned a set of dresses from Lola and they are AWESOME. Her work is as good as Mio's! :D

7. I got a little Pury from her and she arrived sooo fast and she even sent me a little outfit for free for my little baby.

8. Flonne bought "U-Noa 2nd Dollybird Special Kit" from me~.

She's a very lovely person :D
      All of her PMs were fast and very polite, her payment was fast :)
      She's a very nice buyer!!

Flonne is a great pleasure to deal with :D
      I highly recommend Flonne!!
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

9. Thanks!:aheartbea I love all my little outfits!:fangirl:
      AJ

10. Flonne is a real sweetie
      wonderful to deal with

11. Flonne is a sweetheart :) Fantastic made clothes and friendly emails.
      *saves money so i can bother you again :)*

12. Flonne is a wonderful wonderful seller and seamstress!
      The holiday card and the tee shirt gift are very sweet~ <3
      Thank you! ^^

13. Flonne is a wonderful seller! nice communication and wonderful items!

14. First time I buy from Flonne, I'm sure I'll buy more from her! Nice jeans for my unoa and cutest t-shirt ever >o< and cute cute packaging! >o<
      Very nice to deal with and very precise ^^
      thanks again!

Died

15. Lovely to deal with and the jeans are great! Thanks!

16. Awesome seller, great jeans!! Thanks!

17. EEEEEEE, THANKS SO MUCH! *hug* x333 I love the outfit very much~! I've already taken pics of her! =]]] Flonne is a really nice person; she sends the outfit really fast; the packaging is really neat; she's an awesome seller; the outfits are beautifully made; she's a wonderful person! Thanks!
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121023
      ^___^

18. I had two transactions with Flonne ^^ She was wonderful and very patient with me *^^* I love her outfits a lot!

19. I've bought two outfits from Flonne and both times were a pleasure. She's great to work with and her work is excellent.

20. pin tuck dress is beautiful! Thanks!