1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For ame! (SugarCoatedStars/sugarstars/SugarCoatedAesthetics)

Sep 15, 2006

1. I bought a type 3 natural skin CP LUTS DELF body from CandyStars, and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Quick and responsive communication, clear about everything, and the body arrived packed in stellar condition. They even helped me out a bit by not unstringing completely, making putting him back together a much easier process! (My fingers appreciated it!) Wonderful sellar.

2. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars to do a faceup for my pukifee and it turned out beautifully! Everything was handled really well and the shipping was so fast I blinked and she was back home! Thank you so much~

3. I bought a breakaway head from SugarCoatedStars and she was very pleasant c: She shipped quickly and he arrived without any problems. Thank you again!

4. I recently purchased a Fantasy Doll Body from SugarCoatedStars. She was fantastic! Quick communication, easy to talk to, worked with me, fast shipping, she was great. Would Definitly buy from here again!

5. Bought a pair of hands in June. Very smooth transaction. My apologies on being slow to post feedback!

6. I bought Switch Hahwa with lay-away. He arrived pretty quickly and he looks perfect. :) I had nice dealing with SugarCoatedStars. Highly recomand, and I hope I can deal with you someday.

7. I bought a Switch Taeheo head from SugarCoatedStars. She was amazing to deal with, the shipping was very fast and I would gladly purchase from her again :) Thank you SugarCoatedStars ^_^

8. I adopted Tsunenaga Hasekura from SugarCoatedStars. She provided me a lot of information and a lot of picture i request for, The communicate was very well done. She keeps contact until the boy arrived home safe! Thank you for letting me adopted this dream boy! Big hugs!

9. Unfortunately I must give a FLAKEYfeedback to SugarCoatedStars as I experienced very unhappy dealing with her.

I had placed a WTB thread for getting a change to buy Soom OE Onyx head in NS and I got a friendly message from her, stating that she has this exact head available for 300usd + shipping (the price she had paid for it herself too). Of course I was pleased and accepted her offer, asked for shipping options and after her reply chose the shipping option I preferred and asked if she would be okay with a short payment plan: half of the amount right away and the second half when I get my paycheck, 3 weeks later. She answered that she needed some time to think, leaving me under the impression that she wasn't still sure if she was going to sell the head to me or keep it herself.

The next message I receive from her got me very confused, disappointed and angry. She told me that as much as she'd like to keep the head, she thinks that she's going to sell. HOWEVER, she wanted to ask more for it because her spouse had suggested so and said that she might list the head for sale within the next couple of days for the price of 350usd + shipping, asking me to let her know if I was still interested. She did not wait for my response before making the sales thread, only 7 hours after sending the latest message to me.

I told her I would've been still interested, but only for the price she had asked before and which I had agreed on. 50usd more may not seem so much, but the way she handled things was very rude and unprofessional, which made me lose my trust in her as a seller and I did not wish to continue dealing with her.

I can not recommend her as a seller to anyone, I felt she's not a very reliable person.

This feedback has been given with permission of Den of Angels moderators.

10. Please take into consideration that this is simply "my side" of the transaction in response to Safir's flakey feedback for me:

I had contacted Safir for a WTB post where she'd stated that she could possibly pay for a Soom Onyx head in full. With the assumption that receiving a full payment was a potential plan, I messaged her with an offer of $300 + shipping and she'd accepted it-- but only under the condition that I would accept her counteroffer of $150 as a downpayment until she could pay the remainder off. I did not want a layaway, so I did not agree to her secondary offered price immediately and told her that I would think the deal over. She was fine with this and told me to let her know if I agreed with her new price.

By telling Safir that I would think her offer price over, I feel that I'd clearly left the option open of either my acceptance or declination of her offer to only pay me $150 until the remainder was worked out.
      She was fully-aware that I was deciding whether or not to accept, as she even acknowledged the PM of my feelings on her layaway as she had asked me to let her know what I thought of her payment plan. I thought the offer over, and decided that because of her layaway, I did not want to accept the price she was willing to pay at that time.

About two weeks following the first set of PMs between us, I was trying to be kind in stating that I had decided to sell the head, but that it would be available for the possibility of a higher price $350 (OBO) and that I may be granting someone else the opportunity to make an full-priced offer for it-- as long as it was at least $300 + shipping. I was never completely unwilling to negotiate, which is why I specifically put "or best offer" along with the price in my thread, but by then she'd decided that she was too upset over the extra, fully-negotiable amount and that she no longer wanted the head after I was simply trying to be considerate of her in letting her know what I had decided, which was what she agreed to let me to do begin with.

She told me that she was disappointed, when initially we both made it clear that she was waiting for either my acceptance or declination of her payment price counteroffer. She knew there was a possibility that I would reject her payment plan thus making her personal negative feelings and the transaction invalid-- because I said I would think things over, and because she'd told me to let her know whether or not I would accept her counteroffer of $150 to start a layaway. I simply declined what set price ($150 until paid off) that she was trying to give me, so I do not see where I was wrong outside of allowing her to know the head would be posted after not agreeing to her layaway deposit price.

Please note that: I never, ever declined to let her pay $300 + shipping in full, however, we did not both come to terms with the fact that she had a set price of $150 until the head was paid off. She had failed to mention that she would need a layaway until after I'd given her a cost of both the $300 and the actual shipping cost which ended up being $15-- something I feel she should've brought up, and something I feel lead me to still believe she was paying in full. That is the issue, because I'd preferred then to have a buyer who can pay in full, which is why I'd chosen to list the head instead of agreeing to her price offer.

The rules of this forum say that a buyer and seller must agree to a set price, but I feel like we did not come to terms with a set price when she had given me a counteroffer of $150 until the remainder was paid off. I was given the impression by her own words that a full payment was possible, but it was not possible, and that is not something I should be paying for now. If a full payment more than likely was not possible, that is something she should've indicated in her thread in order to steer potential sellers such as myself clear of any misunderstandings. Instead, I was lead to believe that she could pay in full if a layaway was not needed. Her words assisted me in believing that she only might need a layaway, not that the chances of requiring one were higher than being able to pay in full. If that was so, then that is something she should've stated explicitly.

I do not believe that I have broken any rules when I (the seller) chose not to agree to her (the buyer) counteroffer set price of $150 for the start of a layaway. The rules state that we have to agree on a set price and we did not, as I did not want the $150 amount she'd extended to me, nor had I done anything to give her the impression that I'd agree to her payment plan. All I said was that I would think her layaway over; that is a completely neutral statement which still leaves me with the right to refuse.
      It would've been different if I had agreed to the initial price of $300 + shipping, AND to if I'd agreed her her set layaway price of $150, THEN told her I'd think the plan over-- something I absolutely did not do. That, in my opinion, would constitute flakey feedback. This situation, however, I feel does not.

I feel like I had done nothing wrong in declining her layaway price, and raising the fully-negotiable price, as I'd never agreeing to sell her the head to her new terms to begin with, but she felt she had grounds to leave me flakey feedback. I hope that whoever is reading this does not feel this reflects poorly on me, as I sincerely feel I have done nothing to receive such a grossly unjustified response from her.

11. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars for a face-up on my Limhwa Mono. It was a flawless transaction with fast communication all around and the face-up itself is gorgeous. I can highly recommend her as a face-up artist and would gladly commission her again! Thank you :D

12. Commissioned SugarCoatedStars for a face up on my migidoll owen. She did a good job on him. ^-^b

13. Thank you for Soom Supergem male body very much!
      Body is in great condition. I'm happy to have a deal with SugarCoatedStars again.

14. SugarCoatedStars is a very nice buyer!She bought Hyperon from me,excellent communication and pay very fast.
      Thank you sooo much!Love you~~~ (˘❥˘) (˘❥˘) (˘❥˘)

15. Bought SOOM Onyx head from SugarCoatedStars. The transaction went fast and smooth. The seller provided additional photos on request. The item was perfectly wrapped up and the shipping was exact the way we had discussed. Many thanks to SugarCoatedStars. It is nice to have business with her. Recommend.

16. I bought an AS Kimi girl from SugarCoatedStars. We met in person and it was a very pleasant transaction and her communication was great. I highly recommend sugarcoatedstars as a seller.

17. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from SugarCoatedStars. The transaction was perfect; communication was very friendly and great. The wig was shipped quickly and packed well. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

18. I bought 3 pairs of SD pants from SugarCoatedStars and the transaction was very nice, quick, and she got it shipped off very fast. They were in wonderful condition, thank you for the clothes :D

19. I am so happy i bought a fdoll body from sugarcoatedstars
      she responded very fast on my message,s and was very kind to me.
      Body was perfectly wrapped!

Love doing buissness with her

20. I am SUPER happy with how my commission turned out!
      SugarCoatedStars was a delight to work with.
      I could not be happier. I would recommend her artistry any day!
      Everything was/is perfect!!
      Thank you again...so very much!