1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For ame! (SugarCoatedStars/sugarstars/SugarCoatedAesthetics)

Sep 15, 2006

1. I purchased a SOOM NS SG body from SCS and everything went very smoothly. The package was received quickly and well-protected with lots of bubble wrap. I would definitely purchase from this seller again.

2. I purchased a lot of SD clothing from SugarCoatedStars and everything arrived in the condition described. She was really friendly and shipped super fast! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks!

3. I commissioned SCS to do a faceup on my Luts Summer event head and I'm so pleased with him! She did an absolutely beautiful job bringing my character to life. Thanks so much :aheartbea

4. SugarCoatedStars bought a Switch Waseon head from me. She was kind, courteous, and great to work with. Unfortunately we had a misunderstanding over what constituted original packaging, so I did give her a partial refund. Even with the misunderstanding she was very friendly to me, and everything was solved peacefully. I would definitely recommend SugarCoatedStars to anyone.

5. I commissioned SugarCoatedStars to paint my Soom Benmore head. She did an amazing job!!! She really brought out my characters personality. :)
      Not only that she was very understanding with great communication and lightning fast shipping. I will definitely commission her again! Thank you!!!

6. I bought a SOOM Saiph head off of SugarCoatedStars, and everything went by the book~ Good, smooth and quick communication, she shipped the item within the given timeframe, it was safely packed and arrived quickly. Would definitely do business with her again sometime ^^ Recommended~ thank you!

7. I bought a lot of clothing from SugarCoatedStars, and the transaction was fast, smooth, and effortless! Items were as described, mint condition. There was even an unexpected extra. Thanks so much! :)

8. purchased a peakswood hucky from her, on a layaway. shipped well, wonderful communication. 10/10

9. purchased Soseo head from SugarCoatedStar, the head arrived today! the transaction was very smooth and wonderful!

10. POSITIVE:

I purchased a gorgeous LTF / Yosd lot from SugarCoatedStars and I couldn't be happier! The communication is always lovely and prompt, shipping was quick and safe! Highly recommended seller! :D

11. I purchased a doll head from SugarCoatedStars and everything worked out well! Good communication, it was packaged well and shipped quickly.

12. I commissioned SCS a face up! SCS did goegeous job on time and working! :> I will definitely submit commission again!

13. SugarCoatedStars purchased an SQLab body from me and the transaction was an absolute pleasure! Perfect communication and very easy to deal with. Thanks SugarCoatedStars for everything :)

14. I bought a Soom Chrom head from SugarCoatedStars and it was a perfectly wonderful transaction. Communication was quick and friendly and she was willing to hold the item for me until my payday. The head was packaged VERY well, and arrived safe and sound. Everything was as described, and I am very happy with my purchase. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

15. I bought a Soom Dia from SugarCoatedStars. He was packaged really well and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was fast and friendly. Would highly recommend. :hug:

16. Purchased a clothing lot. Transaction went well, even when I forgot to push the confirmation button on my paypal. Thanks so much for understanding. Clothes look amazing.

17. Bought a beautiful set of clothes from SugarCoatedStars, and I'm super pleased with our transaction from start to finish! I had asked to do a small layaway for her Sadol Euro Homme set and she happily obliged! Somewhere down the transaction we also did a small trade for my pair of SQLab hands for a portion of my final payment. Everything went smooth, and the clothes were shipped asap right after my part of the trade was received. Communication was stellar as well; Ame was friendly and very fun to talk to! ^o^ Thank you so much~ I would love to do business with you again!

18. I sold Switch head to Sugarcoatedstars, and had she replied the messages within a day,
      and the payment was sent in the right time :)

But i think i need to add this about the shipping you mentioned in my feedback,
      i have sent the package at the 10th , and i have sent you an receipt again
      through your email
      so you can see that too :) (and it has been written as june.10th)

And after this i understand that , but you felt that i deceived you (as you mentioned this in your message)
      so asked me shipping was too slow , or the tracking number didnt work in USPS website ( i checked again at the same day you pmed me, but it worked in track-trace website )

And if there would be a chance to deal with you again,
      i will be more considerate with the shipping date and details! Learned my lessons.

Im sorry for the inconvience that frustrated you, and It was great to deal with Sugarcoatedstars :)

19. I bought a totally awesome clothing pile from Ame and she was an excellent seller! All the items arrived safely and securely and are in excellent condition! She also let me know when there was a delay and kept in touch, absolutely perfect! Thank you!

20. I was blessed enough to purchase a SWITCH Milhwa Revenger head from Ame-chan and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She was polite, friendly, always quick to reply and sent the package with the utmost care. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)