1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

For Anyone who ordered through me PLEASE read

Oct 13, 2005

1. Hello everyone,

First I would like to state that I am posting this from a public library since
      my computer seem to have a problem with DoA forum.
      [IE bounces right off as soon as I try entering DoA forum. Please note, DoA is not the only site that I have this kind of a problem]

As some of you may already know, I am 18 years old and am a Senior in high school.
      I know many of you have been worried about me disappearing suddenly,
      and I really did not plan on disappearing at all. There are so many things that I
      need to explain to get all the mix-ups fixed and I don't know where to start.

Perhaps, I can start with BlueFairy Orders.
      I have e-mailed those people who have ordered BF dolls through me from
      July and August but if you haven't please do let me know.
      My e-mail and computer is just too crazy to rely on.
      All the orders were placed within 24 hours after your payment to BlueFairy.
      If you need a proof, please do let me know and I will be happy to foward
      the reciept that BlueFairy has sent to me in the beginning {though it is in Korean}
      Because the number of dolls I ordered was so many, it seemed like BlueFairy was having some
      confusion on whether they sent my order out or not.
      Also, they were preparing their international shopping mall, and because of this
      many Korean local orders were pushed back for shipping.
      Trust me, many people complained about this and yes I was one of them.
      I left them messages and called them several times and I am defintely sure
      that by this time they are sick of me. Well, considering the fact that
      last time I called them, they weren't too happy to her my name on the phone.
      I have asked them many times to ship out whatever they had in hand,
      but they waited until the last minute and shipped all of them out AT THE SAME TIME!
      At this point, they are on the way to me.
      I thought since it seemed like BF really rushed to get to my orders done,
      there could be some mix-ups and badly made parts.
      If this is the case, I need to report this to them ASAP
      and to do this, having myself to check them is the fastest way.
      If they are in good condition, I promise you that I will be shipping your orders out on the very next day.

About my shopping service and the website.
      I remember asking one of the buyer to post it here, but my domain provider
      SOLD their domain without asking the users.
      Considering the fact that they were providing them to me for free, I guess I can't complain,
      but I KNOW many people paniced when this happened to.
      One of them being me as well.
      Now they are back working again, it's the board I am having problems now.
      Perhaps some sort of virus has flew in to the board. I am going to contact the domain provider as soon
      as I get all the problems solved and ask them to delete the board.
      I didn't want to ask them before the problems get solved since some people may panic one more time.

One good thing is though, I have set up a new board that seems to work here:
      http://imdoya.org/doll/workshop

Now that the BlueFairy has opened their international shopping mall once again,
      I will be closing my shopping service to buy ABJDs when there IS an international shopping mall for that company.

I have made so many international phone calls because of BF,
      and the shipping charges has went up.
      Because of some factors I have lost my own money.
      When BF closed their international shopping malls, many people contacted me to my e-mail
      asking for help. I said no many times, but some people got to me really desperately,
      then I decided to re-open but limited myself to 3 BF dolls per month.
      This system failed miserably because of BF late shipment.
      I really can't do anything when they produce and ship them out late.
      And as a person who works in between, all the stress I need to face is really big to handle.
      [Which is why I said "no" at the first time when people asked me through e-mails]

Before posting this post, I have read some posts regarding to where I am and
      what the hell is going on with me. I understand you for getting mad.
      I understand if you don't understand my situation, for those who are willing to
      listen and want to have a explanation, I am posting.

Am I really highly recomemded here in DoA for shopping service?
      Geez, I really don't know. I am not even sure if I should or shouldn't
      since I know I have tried my best to get people the dolls they wanted
      but also know that the process of getting them was extremely painful.
      BF dolls sell out really fast, and to snatch one, often I had to stay up all night.

Please excuse me if orders of explanations are scattered.
      I am visiting the public library for senior project research and have very limited time until I return back to school to check in,
      and before that, I wanna explain these things. So please understand.

I probably won't be able to log in to DoA unless I am in a public library again,
      so please if you need me to explain something, contact me to my e-mail.
      [email protected]
      and just to be sure your e-mail gets to me, send a same copy to [email protected] as well.

Thank you so much for your time.
      D.
      [/code][/u]

2. Thank you for all your hard work, Doya!

I hope the Blue Fairy dolls arrive soon and everything is okay. *crosses fingers*

3. Things can be hard sometimes for people, and we all understand. (^_^) Good luck Doya, I'm sure everything will be okay in the end!