For emmafangfang feedback, Q&C studio

Sep 14, 2011

1. Hello friend
      If you have purchased our product, please stay here in your feedback, we would be very grateful, your feedback is our greatest help. I hope you will support.
      Has been very like BJD doll, I hope they have a cool, handsome shape, in order to realize their aspirations and friends of operating the Q&C clothing studio, we hope each doll put on our clothes can be more charming, modern equipment to display the doll is my doll family, they are my pride, also hope you can like them.
      I hope to become your basin friends.
      Emmafangfang Q&C studio

2. I ordered a Rivet locomotive leather suit from the lovely Emmafangfang and the outfit is gorgeous! It's well made and looks awesome on my Idealian guys. She also included a little garment bag to store in it. She is wonderful to deal with and it very responsive with emails. I can’t wait to order more from her.:D

3. I ordered a Black custom leather trench suit from Emmafangfang and OMG it's amazing!! Fits Akando perfectly and totally worth the wait. They even included a free tank top, socks and underwear ( fits perfectly..:) ) and shipping was super fast... will order from Emmafangfang again. Thank you so much.

4. I ordered a Mafia Set from emmafang! Communication was great and the outfit was done around the time she told it would take. :3 I have just got home to see it and I am amazed at how high quality it is! She took note of all the alterations I asked and I definitely received a beautiful, professionally made outfit. I can't wait to dress my boy in it!

She's a great seller and the outfits from Q&C Studio are great! Thank you! :3

5. I ordered Soom Idealian sized outfit from Emmafangfang Q&A studio and she was really quick with my order and fast with messages :3 The outfit is VERY well made and beautiful! I will definitely buy more clothes from her shop!! <3 and also she added some gifts with my order, I'm very pleased and recommend her to everyone! :) Emma you're lovely~Thanks

6. I ordered Idealian size outfit from emmafangfang. The communication I had with her was excellent. The outfit details are great and well-made. Which most impressed me is the time she told me the outfit would take is exactly the time that outfit arrived to me. (Which is today, Feb 5) How amazing you are! I would love to do a business with her again in the near future. Thanks for you hard work on my boy's outfit, Emma!

7. I bought Rivet Locomotive Leather Suit plus some more and it is amazing. :aheartbea
      My dolls have clothes better than mines because of Emma Fang Fang.