1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~*-Forbidden's Feedback-*~~

Jul 1, 2007

1. Hiyas! ♥

If you have sold anything to me, bought something from me, participated in one of my group orders/splits or have just entered into any type of transaction with me, please leave your feedback here.

Thankies!!
      ♥ Forbidden, aka Shizume ♥

2. Forbidden purchased some items from my shop. she paid quickly and had excellent communication. highly recommended

3. I sold a custom pair of Plaid punk pants to Forbidden and she was an absolute delight. Great communication, fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with. I would be thrilled to do business with her again.

GREAT CUSTOMER :D

- aka_spooky

4. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. Thanks for the dollmore group order, it when very well.

7. Forbidden ordered two fur wigs from me. Good communication, fast payment, and it was a pleasure to deal with her friendly self. ^_^ Would do business with her again!

8. I had done a face-up for her boy! My first customer! :D

Forbidden is so sweet and wonderful to deal with! She pays very quickly and ships quick! We might of had some bumps about her boys face, but she was very sweet about everything!

I reccomend doing business with her! <333

9. Forbidden purchased some items from my shop. she is soo sweetie .send the payment soo quickly~we had excellent communication~~
      thanks~~~~~~~CHU~

10. Forbidden took part in my Dollmore group order, and the transaction was perfect ^^

Thanks so much for everything and for being so patient! <3

11. Forbidden commissioned me to fix up her AoD boy. She was very nice and kept up good communication. I'd happily work for her again :) Payment was very prompt too!

12. Brought some cloths from Forbidden. She was a pleasure to buy from! Shipped very quickly! Recommended seller! :D

13. I bought a shirt from Forbidden. It arrived very quickly and in great condition! Great communication and she even started a feedback thread for me!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Nice fit ^_^ thank you

Great seller!

14. I did a commision for Forbidden and she was excellent to work with! I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR GIRL!!! I did... She was a gem to work with.

15. Forbidden is the awesomest!!! Participated in her Dollmore GO. Communication was great and she was nice enough to send my items with my mini situation. I love her now.

16. I took part in Forbidden's group order for Dollmore. It was a huge success! Communication was fantastic, and ths package arrived quite safe and sound, and very quickly. Would love to participate in the next one!

Thanks, Forbidden! :D

17. I also was part of Forbidden's DollMore grouo order <3 It was an AMAZING transaction! She sent every think quickly and safely, packaged properly too ^_^ Her comunication was aboutsoultly amazing, and she kept us updated on everything! She also answered all my questions, as it was my first time participating in a group order.

Thank you Forbidden! <3

18. I participated in forbidden's FIRST group order. She did amazingly wonderful and i'd be more than happy to participate again

19. i was in Forbidden dollmore group order and let me tell you ... she's absolutely wonderful! shipping was fast, communication was next to none and she's so NICE!

i'd love to participate in another one of her group orders! <3

20. I joined Forbidden's dollmore GO and she's amazing!! XD I really recommend!! fast reply, great communication and she ship item so quick and nice repacked too!!!!! item arrive safely!!! :D thank you very much!!!!!
      if you ever have another GO next time, I'd definitely participate!!!!