1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

ForgetMeNot's Feedback Thread

Oct 20, 2010

1. Leave any feedback for me here.:)

2. I bought a BBB Sprite from ForgetMeNot and it was a quick and easy transaction! A+ seller, would deffo buy from again!
    3. Bought a 6/7 blue fur wig from ForgetMeNot. Communication was fast and efficient, delivery was prompt.
      Everything was peachy~
      I would definitely buy from her again.
    4. Bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate from ForgetMeNot. Very very helpful and patient, great communication. Even did a custom faceup for Lusis before requesting payment, and it was spot on to my references~ Shipping was also super fast!
      Recommended, would buy from her again :)

Thanks so much~
    5. ForgetMeNot participated in a minifee head trade. I also purchased a couple of wigs. Great communication. Great trade partner. Bugger of a difference in shipping options between Canada and US, but that was taken care of in the end. Thanks again.
    6. I know I already left feedback for ForgetMeNot, but she deserves another huge Kudo. Our trade took a very long 19 days to finally complete. My package did not get to her doorstep until today. We were both afraid that my package may have been lost in Postal Space. ForgetMeNot was extremely patient and we communicated with one another several times trying to figure out what happened.

ForgetMeNot was very generous and I wouldn't hesitate to do future transactions (I highly recommend delivery confirmation/tracking). Thanks again.
    7. I bought a Minifee Rheia from Forgetmenot, she was really friendly and easy to deal with. Doll was shipped swiftly and arrived faster than expected.

Thanks so much.
    8. Bought a minifee Luka head from Forgetmenot, she was very friendly and helpful, and kept me updated with everything, and was really great at sorting out shipping costs with me.
      Would definitely buy from her again
      Thanks so much
    9. I purchased a ws PKF Zoe from Forgetmenot. She was a pleasure to deal with. Zoe arrived quickly and was packaged well. tThanks for a wonderful transaction!