1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ForgetMeNot's Feedback Thread

Oct 20, 2010

1. Leave any feedback for me here.:)

Thanks!~

2. I bought a BBB Sprite from ForgetMeNot and it was a quick and easy transaction! A+ seller, would deffo buy from again!

3. Bought a 6/7 blue fur wig from ForgetMeNot. Communication was fast and efficient, delivery was prompt.
      Everything was peachy~
      I would definitely buy from her again.

4. Bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate from ForgetMeNot. Very very helpful and patient, great communication. Even did a custom faceup for Lusis before requesting payment, and it was spot on to my references~ Shipping was also super fast!
      Recommended, would buy from her again :)

Thanks so much~

5. ForgetMeNot participated in a minifee head trade. I also purchased a couple of wigs. Great communication. Great trade partner. Bugger of a difference in shipping options between Canada and US, but that was taken care of in the end. Thanks again.

6. I know I already left feedback for ForgetMeNot, but she deserves another huge Kudo. Our trade took a very long 19 days to finally complete. My package did not get to her doorstep until today. We were both afraid that my package may have been lost in Postal Space. ForgetMeNot was extremely patient and we communicated with one another several times trying to figure out what happened.

ForgetMeNot was very generous and I wouldn't hesitate to do future transactions (I highly recommend delivery confirmation/tracking). Thanks again.

7. I bought a Minifee Rheia from Forgetmenot, she was really friendly and easy to deal with. Doll was shipped swiftly and arrived faster than expected.

Thanks so much.

8. Bought a minifee Luka head from Forgetmenot, she was very friendly and helpful, and kept me updated with everything, and was really great at sorting out shipping costs with me.
      Would definitely buy from her again
      Thanks so much

9. I purchased a ws PKF Zoe from Forgetmenot. She was a pleasure to deal with. Zoe arrived quickly and was packaged well. tThanks for a wonderful transaction!

10. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      I messaged ForgetMeNot about her Fairyland Realfee Mari that she was selling.
      Unfortunately, someone beat me to it. A couple days later I made a new friend and found out she was actually the one who had dibs on Mari first! What a coincidence! Even more so when she was kind enough to let me get Mari.
      ForgetMeNot agreed to let me purchase her instead and although it took a couple of days to figure out shipping and such, as she was busy, I received her in the end. Thank you!
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★