Frappzilla Dandelion Moons (1/4 line)

Sep 26, 2021

1. I ordered Delphini in pink, hopefully I'll get her Jan/Febr :DDepends on how I can pay off layaway.:sorry

2. I get paid tomorrow so I get to order my moons tomorrow! So excited!

3. I'm ordering soon! Lilac Alula.

4. I ordered a Pink Alula and hoping to add a Lilac Delphini before the order period ends!

5. I am stoked! I have a Lilac Lyra on order! :dance I was torn between her and a Medium Lupi, but since I could only swing getting one, I opted for the purple! :love (and human ears will be easier for me to work with :XD: )

6. I'm torn between a Pink Vega, Pink Delphini, Medium Alula, and Medium Lyra! I want to get two, but I can't decide which two. :XD:

7. I've put in for a medium Lupi! I'm so pleased, when they first started sharing pictures/test prints on instagram I didn't have a job and couldn't afford one... now I've got a job and some funds so more dolls for me! :D

8. Ordered Lyra in mint and ordering Lupi in medium next week. :)

9. dark lupi for me. I'd have loved to order more but alas, I haven't the money.

have these been deemed on topic yet? I can't see why they wouldn't be.

10. I asked the Mods before making the thread—they’re on topic! :D

11. fantastic!

I believe we had a waiting room thread but I keep losing it.

12. i ordered a lupi in medium, i was going to go for deep but seeing as how I'll be giving her a faceup myself and i don't have much experience I opted for medium, i'm just waiting on my invoice so i can start paying off my layaway.

13. Don't forget today is the last day if you are still planning to order!

14. Hope everyone got a chance to get what sculpts they wanted. I can’t wait to see what the next sculpts released are.

15. Hello Dandelion Moon fans!
      The final preorder period for the first lineup of Dandelion Moon sculpts has ended!

Team Frapp has asked that an update be shared here:

Invoices are being sent out, but team Frapp reports that there are a lot of them with many details that they want to get right, so it’s taking a while. If you have not yet received a Paypal invoice for your Moon Preorder, do not worry. There is not a problem with your order. As long as your payment of the first $150 went through and you got an order confirmation email, your doll/s are secured and your invoice will be sent out soon.
      :thumbup

If your preferred PayPal email address is different than the email address you used to register on Frappzilla’s site, you should email them to have the invoice re-sent. Include your Frappzilla-registered email, the email address the invoice should be sent to, your order number (and if possible, if you have access/can see it, the incorrectly-addressed invoice’s number) to have your invoice re-sent to the proper Paypal account.

#17 Lokinta, Oct 5, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    16. Are these ever sold as a full set complete with faceups, body blushing, and strung or are they always sold as kits? Ty

17. @Masteryoda This is their second Moon (1/4 size /MSD) release. I believe they said they're looking into faceups for the next order. From what I understand, the Moons come strung without body blushing.

They also sell tinies call Blooms, which are sent unstrung. That might be where the confusion is coming from!

18. This ordering period was the chance to pre-order a blank (assembled, finished-quality cast) Moon and select its option parts if you wanted a specific color and sculpt. From 2022 onward, these sculpts may be made available from Frappzilla in a stock form, perhaps even with pre-made faceup, included or exclusive clothing options, eyes, and/or wigs. Possibly as a full set as you are asking about.

They have teased this as a plan/possibility but not guaranteed anything specific so far.

The soonest something like that could happen, I’d expect, would be next spring. :daisy