1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom Teller Product Review

Oct 14, 2017

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

#1 Maechen, Oct 14, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    2. * What did you order?
      SD17 Peacoat, SD17 Preppy ST Pullover, SD17 Damaged Jeans

* When did you order?
      I made the order on September 16, 2017. It shipped on October 10, 2017 and arrived on October 13, 2017.

The quality is just impeccable! It was 100% worth my money! :D

Yes, it is identical to the images.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase! :3nodding:

The quality is the same as if I were buying clothes for myself, but on a much smaller scale. The clothes are nice and soft and there are no stray threads.

I definitely plan on it! :)

3. * What did you order?
      A pullover, a shirt, a cardigan, 2 pairs of stockings, and a pair of shoes.

* When did you order?

I ordered 21 Jan 2018, and my package was shipped on 9 Feb.

Yes. I don't mind paying a bit more for good quality items.

Yes, the clothes and shoes look just as nice in person.

Yes, very.

The products are very well-made and look to scale with my dolls.

Yes, definitely.

4. * What did you order?
      2 pairs of black Oxford shoes (SD13 and SD17).

* When did you order?

Superb quality indeed, but it is still a bit hard for me to swallow that a pair of shoes for my doll costs the same as a pair for myself. :-)
      But still, it was worth its price.

Yes.

Very much.

The scent of genuine leather... And the careful packaging. My doll is a most valued customer here.
      The products were shipped very quickly after I placed my order.

Yes, I would love to. I am saving the money.

[​IMG]

5. This is a combined review for two orders I made to Freedom Teller.

* What did you order? / When did you order?
      (1) Two outfit sets (preordered), 3 pieces of clothing, 2 accessories.
      Preordered in early May 2023, received by me early June 2023. Production time was a bit less than 1 month.

(2) Two outfit sets (preordered), 4 pieces of clothing, 2 accessories.
      Preordered in early Oct 2023, received by me early Dec 2023. Production time was 1 month.

Yes, absolutely. FT is expensive but I feel like their prices are appropriate for their calibre of work - good cut/fittings, realistic and suitable fabric choices, and just overall good garment design.

Yes.

Very - I haven't been disappointed by their craftsmanship yet!

I was mainly ordering modern suits.
      (+) I like the realism and finishing of the clothes: fabrics are realistic to 1/3 scale (down to fabric weight/thickness), all the suits and jackets are lined; ties are exactly like human ties, down to the taper/shape. Clothing parts are all functional -- pocket, buttons, zips. The clothing design makes it easy to dress the dolls, eg. skirts unzip far so that you can fit the skirt over the doll's hips, buttons are easy to handle. The clothes are great to handle and my dolls look wonderful in them.
      (+) FT continues to make modern suits for smaller 1/3 boys (SD17/65cm). Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but I feel like tailors nowadays make modern suits mainly for 68-75cm boys, but not so much for smaller 1/3 boys. So I'm glad that FT still offers SD17 as a size option, I hope they won't phase this out.
      (+) FT can accommodate alternate fittings and small measurement changes. For the one order, I requested some SD16 clothing to be sized to SDGr instead, and they obliged and delivered. And they put a tag on every garment stating its size - a small thing but I appreciate it.
      (-) I really can't find anything to complain about re: product quality and make.

If it's within my budget, absolutely! I remember FT delivering quality clothes in my newbie days (late 00s), and they're still making good on this reputation. I value such consistency in a BJD clothing shop so I'd love to come back for more.

Picture - the 1/3 dolls are dressed mainly in Freedom Teller clothing, with a few clothing pieces from other companies.

[​IMG]

6. * What did you order?
      Mix and Match 70cm Homme
      * When did you order?
      12-19-2021
      Oh yes indeed!
      Yes, better then expected!
      Of course!
      The only negative would be the limited time outfits but I guess it's understandable. Really love their suits and accessories
      Absolutely!! Heck I would recommend them to anyone!

[​IMG]