1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom Teller

May 5, 2019

1. anyone here who owns a freedom teller enoch? how was it? been searching about this but didn't find any result.

#1 Ifiamondy, May 5, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
    2. Hello. I bought him blank when he first was released. He arrived to me in a week which was faster than I was expecting .
      I've yet to get him a faceup as I'm saving up for it.

3. HOW'
      how's the quality of the head/resin? would love to see it when you are done doing faceup. ive read it can fit 70cm body too right?

4. I am also interested to know if the head will fit nicely on a ringdoll grown body version 4... or which body fits him.

5. I finally caved in and ordered Enoch. Such an impulse buy but I couldn't resist!

Obviously I haven't had the chance to see him in person yet but I found someone on Instagram who put him on the Popodoll 68cm body: Dullahan on Instagram: “Fits well with ipopodoll 68cm body ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) #bjdphoto #bjd #balljointeddoll #doll #dollstagram #dollphoto #dollphotography #freedomteller…” He seems to fit pretty well!

@nanachan did you have a chance to put him on a body? I am super interested in other matches as well. (Although I adore that body! :D)

6. And so did I :dance #impulses

7. Hi hi,

I have not had a chance yet to try any hybrids but I've set an alarm for when I get home from work tonight. I'll try the following with the bodies I have at home;
      *Switch 65cm attractive body
      *Soul Doll new zenith body 65cm
      *BNB 16th body from Migidoll collab 67cm
      *Migidoll guy body II
      *Distant Memory 68cm body

8. Switch attractive body:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Freedom Teller actually recommends the Switch body.

#8 nanachan, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: May 15, 2019
    9. Soul doll Zenith:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not much range of motion, the neck juuust fits the head.

#9 nanachan, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: May 15, 2019
    10. BNB 16th body from Migidoll collab 67cm it does not fit the neck AT ALL .

Migidoll guy body II:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The neck is too thick for the head to fit all the way.

11. Distant Memory body:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. And just for fun, Dollzone boy body B60-005 62cm:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. @nanachan thank you so much! :D so many pics! I think I like him on the Switch and the Distant Memory bodies the best. Also Distant Memory seems to match the best colour-wise?
      I'll be sure to take some pics on my Popodoll for reference as well.

I actually received a shipping notification today <3 so fast! I was sure that, since they switched to preorder mode, I'd need to wait three months or something. I'm super excited!

14. Me too I got the shipping notification ^^ Yaaaas!!!!

15. So my freedomteller Enoch head arrived today and tried it on with Ringdoll RGMbody-4. I think it fits perfectly proportion wise ^^

16. [​IMG]
      Here he is ^^
      [​IMG]

#16 kainukke, May 22, 2019
      Last edited: May 22, 2019
    17. @kainukke thank you for the photo. He does seem to fit size-wise. :)
      I received mine this week as well! He is just the cutest. I plopped him onto the Popo68 body and he also fit when it comes to size (the neck fit perfectly) but I don't really feel it is his aesthetic. He needs a less ripped, more boyish body, at least mine does :) I have an Akagidoll 65cm coming in (hopefully soon) so we'll see how that fits.

#17 Dei, May 25, 2019
      Last edited: May 25, 2019
    18. Excuse me, but do you remember where you got those shoes? I've been meaning to get a pair of boat shoes.

19. I got them 2nd hand, they are from Freedom Teller.