1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom Teller

May 5, 2019

1. anyone here who owns a freedom teller enoch? how was it? been searching about this but didn't find any result.

#1 Ifiamondy, May 5, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
    2. Hello. I bought him blank when he first was released. He arrived to me in a week which was faster than I was expecting .
      I've yet to get him a faceup as I'm saving up for it.

3. HOW'
      how's the quality of the head/resin? would love to see it when you are done doing faceup. ive read it can fit 70cm body too right?

4. I am also interested to know if the head will fit nicely on a ringdoll grown body version 4... or which body fits him.

5. I finally caved in and ordered Enoch. Such an impulse buy but I couldn't resist!

Obviously I haven't had the chance to see him in person yet but I found someone on Instagram who put him on the Popodoll 68cm body: Dullahan on Instagram: “Fits well with ipopodoll 68cm body ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) #bjdphoto #bjd #balljointeddoll #doll #dollstagram #dollphoto #dollphotography #freedomteller…” He seems to fit pretty well!

@nanachan did you have a chance to put him on a body? I am super interested in other matches as well. (Although I adore that body! :D)

6. And so did I :dance #impulses

7. Hi hi,

I have not had a chance yet to try any hybrids but I've set an alarm for when I get home from work tonight. I'll try the following with the bodies I have at home;
      *Switch 65cm attractive body
      *Soul Doll new zenith body 65cm
      *BNB 16th body from Migidoll collab 67cm
      *Migidoll guy body II
      *Distant Memory 68cm body

8. Switch attractive body:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Freedom Teller actually recommends the Switch body.

#8 nanachan, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: May 15, 2019
    9. Soul doll Zenith:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not much range of motion, the neck juuust fits the head.

#9 nanachan, May 15, 2019
      Last edited: May 15, 2019
    10. BNB 16th body from Migidoll collab 67cm it does not fit the neck AT ALL .

Migidoll guy body II:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The neck is too thick for the head to fit all the way.

11. Distant Memory body:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. And just for fun, Dollzone boy body B60-005 62cm:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. @nanachan thank you so much! :D so many pics! I think I like him on the Switch and the Distant Memory bodies the best. Also Distant Memory seems to match the best colour-wise?
      I'll be sure to take some pics on my Popodoll for reference as well.

I actually received a shipping notification today <3 so fast! I was sure that, since they switched to preorder mode, I'd need to wait three months or something. I'm super excited!

14. Me too I got the shipping notification ^^ Yaaaas!!!!

15. So my freedomteller Enoch head arrived today and tried it on with Ringdoll RGMbody-4. I think it fits perfectly proportion wise ^^

16. [​IMG]
      Here he is ^^
      [​IMG]

#16 kainukke, May 22, 2019
      Last edited: May 22, 2019
    17. @kainukke thank you for the photo. He does seem to fit size-wise. :)
      I received mine this week as well! He is just the cutest. I plopped him onto the Popo68 body and he also fit when it comes to size (the neck fit perfectly) but I don't really feel it is his aesthetic. He needs a less ripped, more boyish body, at least mine does :) I have an Akagidoll 65cm coming in (hopefully soon) so we'll see how that fits.

#17 Dei, May 25, 2019
      Last edited: May 25, 2019
    18. Excuse me, but do you remember where you got those shoes? I've been meaning to get a pair of boat shoes.

19. I got them 2nd hand, they are from Freedom Teller.