1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest/Weirdest BJD Accesories/Misc. thread

May 15, 2007

1. Allo~:aheartbea

rather than putting up a thread for "coolest/popular" outfits/accessories, i resorted to this type of category :sweat its also to avoid any argument over whats the best since its really up to personal opinion regarding outfits/accessories :XD:

If you notice any stuff that falls into this category please post it up :D hope its funny for you and that covers your minimum one smile/giggle for a day :)

here's one for 1/3 (60cm) bodies, my hint is.. "nice and squishy" :roll:

hope this brightens your day~
      -TCM:o

2. Oh my! #*__*#

Lol, a friend of mine has a white thong panty with a fluffy white tail for her Volks Yukinojou to play the White Rabbit from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

3. Allo~~~ :D

em.... "nice and squishy" .... it was on sale... so i bought one :doh along with this one 60cm Doll Head w/Eye Parts :aheartbea

EDIT: lossefaire, sorry for late reply lost this thread :doh do you happen to hav any pics of your friends white rabbit? :heartbea

4. Hmmm....soft and squishy looks pretty awesome! Wonder how well the color will match to other doll resins?

In any case, dunno how "weird" my accessories are....but I am having a plush dog custom made for my Shall, complete with collar, leash and dog bowl. ^^

5. The weirdest accessory I currently own would have to be the mini colored pencil 24 pack I got. :D I plan on, when I get a decent camera, shooting a few pics of my doll coloring some pictures I drew :dance

6. Snitter + Akari Yuudou~: hope ta see pics if ya can get some (^ o^)/

my order still hasnt come in yet, when it does will post up some pics and do a small review (^ o^)/

7. I have a crayola crayon. That actually works. *_*

8. The soft bust amuses me. XD
      But what type of doll does it fit? O_o It does not say...
      It just says for 60 centimeter doll...

9. Well, I have a U-noa L-bi and he came with a very interesting option part... *starts humming the "Detachable Penis" song*

In other news, I also have a typewriter for my dolls. It isn't fully functional, but it does ding at the end of every line.

10. I have a foodstore kinda trolley in msd-size that my dad found o.O

11. Darken - 'Soft and Squishy' is for 60cm Obitsu's (see Junkyspot.com if you want to learn more).

The weirdest accessories my dolls have were both freebies with packs of batteries - A Narnia snow-globe I found last year and a Superman flashlight that actually works which I bought a couple weeks ago.

12. [​IMG]

DOUBLE BARREL FTW.
      It's actually a lighter, and it has two flames.
      (also, bottle of booze; now all we need is a wife beater and some short shorts and we're all set for a white trash redneck photoshoot XDDD)​

13. omgsdgbbqrhr What?? xD;;; and he came from where??

As for me, I'm not sure..hmm... I don't have much for my doll yet. Though I think my doll will claim one of my 4 plush easter peeps for a stuffed animal :3 can't wait till next easter

14. Got to be my shopping cart (here from a photoshoot being used to ferry a bodiless head about:
      [​IMG]

Also just got a little Red Ryder wagon, but haven't had a chance to take pix of that in action!

15. I don't have them myself, but a while back someone on Y!Japan was selling SD sized capsules. You know, the pills with powder in them. I thought that was pretty weird O.O

16. DO A BARREL ROLL!

But seriously, dollfie sized weaponry ftw

17. American Girls typewriter, by any chance? I've been eyeing those on E-Bay... how does it work scale-wise?

I don't think I have anything to compete with Double Barrelled Shotgun + Booze. :lol:

18. How about a see through man complete with removable organs?
      [​IMG]

19. Stella Twilight - xD My teacher used to have that. He'd hide random parts around the room and give extra credit if you could find them before the janitor does |D

The weirdest thing I have is a keychain of SD sized fuzzy handcuffs XD;

20. I found a dollie sized hookah in my boyfriends box-o-crap from when he was in the middle east. I just found it last night, so no pictures, but it's fully functional because apparently he had been using it (The insides smelled like sisha/tobacco)