1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion_Midnight Feedback

Sep 24, 2011

1. Hey guys I hope you were Happy with the quality of what you bought from me or that you have sold to me. Please leave a comment below. And leave ideas of how I can provide a better business to you.
      Thanks and Have a good day!

2. I've traded my doll for fusion_midnight's Dikadoll Abby. Everything went smoothly, the communication was great. She was kind, accurate and flexible. She let me know that my package arrived to her and sent me some box opening pics also. I'd be glad to have a business with her again. Thanks for the pleasant transaction! :)

3. I bought a 4/5 mohair wig from fusion_midnight. She's super sweet to work with! The whole transaction went very smoothly. The wig was exactly as described, and in great condition. I really appreciate how quickly she sent it to me. I would happily work with her again in the future. Thank you so much! :)

4. I met with fusion and traded my Impldoll 1/3 for her Impldoll 1/4, plus a few extras ^_^ Happy to do business with her ^_^

5. Fusion_midnight purchased a doll head from me and was quite professional, prompt and communicative throughout the process. A pleasure to do business with.

6. Bought a doll from me with swift payment and wonderful communication, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much~ ^^

7. Sold my Luts CP El boy to fusion and she was super fast and prompt with her payment :) I couldn't be happier with the sale knowing he is in good hands now ~ lovely buyer.

8. I sold a grab bag of eyes to Fusion_Midnight. It was a smooth transaction, I'd be happy to do business again! ^_^

9. Fusion_Midnight purchased a dress set from me.
      Communication was very speedy, payment was fast too.

Thank you!

10. Fusion_Midnight bought two wigs from me. She paid instantly and was a pleasure to do business with. Recommended!

11. I traded with Fusion_Midnight and the transaction went perfectly! Friendly communication, fast well-packaged shipping, and the doll is in fantastic shape and is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much!

12. traded an Ange Ai Hani really friendly nice description would like to trade again! :D

13. I purchased a little dollie wig from fusion_midnight.

She was kind, lovely to talk to, and sent the item out in good time!
      Thanks very much, I hope to deal with you again! :)

14. I traded my DOC and a doll carrier for an impldoll Dorisy. Fusion_Midnight was great to communicate with, provided pictures on request and shipped quickly after I notified her that the doll carrier was complete. The doll arrived well packaged and exactly in the described condition. She was fun to deal with and I would be happy to trade or buy from her again!

15. POSITIVE TRANSACTION!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i traded Fusion_Midnight my Customhouse/Aidolls WS Laura SD head for her Dream of Doll NS Si head with default faceup!

the transaction was beautiful and her communication is excellent and my new boy is wonderful and greatly adored!

i would love to trade or buy/sell with Fusion_Midnight again any day!

16. I bought an umbrella and a pair of jeans from Fusion_Midnight. The transaction was flawless, and the communication was excellent. I definitely recommend dealing with her~.

17. I bought three wigs from Fusion. Excellent transaction, all around! Great communication and couldn't be easier! I am happy with my purchase, thank you!

18. i bought a cute size 6-7" wig in blonde and pink! Arrived in time for me to get it before christmas. Love it! Thank you. :3

19. I have done a faceup for Fusion_Midnight's doll, excellent!!!

20. Fusion_Midnight bought a jacket from me and the transaction was great in every way - recommended buyer! Thank you!!!