1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Galanodel

Nov 4, 2007

1. This wonderful girl lives in Spain but I was happy to buy a Limwha Mono from her. She shipped as fast as she could and packed him with extreme care. It was a pleasure to deal with her from start to finish. Hugs, MK

2. Just done a perfect transaction with Galanodel.
      It's been a pleasure to deal with her, and the eyes I bought were sent in excellent state, carefully packed!
      Thanks from France!
      Hope to deal with you again :)

3. Just purchased some clothes from Galanodel, they were exactly as pictured, She was very helpful and communicated very well, She was very helpful and a great seller! Thanks again! :3

4. Galanodel bought one pair of eyes from me.
      Paid very quickly!
      Galanodel is a great pleasure to deal with!

5. Galanodel bought a dress from me, she is nice communicate, and I am happy to deal with her again^^

6. Galanodel commissioned a custom crown from me and was exceedingly patient and kind waiting for me to finish it. Highly recommended! :)

7. I bought the fairy parts of a doll from Galanodel.

She was very nice and quick to answer. The parts were sent very quickly and wraped nicely and safely.

8. I sold to Galanodel and they were very nice and kept in contact with me about their purchase :) . I am glad everything went to a good home. Thank you! :D

9. I sold a Cuprit crown to Glanodel and they were awesome!!!

Such a nice person, and so pleasant to deal with!!! :)

Thank you <3

10. She trade me a pair of ED eyes for a custom faceup for one of her dolls. A pleasure to work for her, friendly communication,the transaction was perfect.