1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Gallow-Thieve's Feeback Thread

Apr 9, 2009

1. If I've ever done business with you, good or bad, please post here with what you thought. :3
    2. Miss Deep participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received fast payment and also great communication. Thanks so much for making this GO possible! :)

PS- I'm glad you liked the tote bag ;)
    3. ehehe.. sorry about the name. The feedback was meant for you ^.^;
    4. A participant in my late March Nine9 Style group order, working with Gallow-Thieve was nice and easy. :) Payments were made in a timely fashion and her end of communication was well kept. I recommend her and would work with her again without hesitation~~

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant!! :clover
    5. Gallow-thief was a participant in the Dollmore Group Order I ran that ended in earlier this month (May 2009). She met all ordering and payment deadlines that I specified and was lovely to deal with! I'd transact with her again anytime. she gets my highest recommendation! Thanks again! :)

Juli DC :D
    6. I sold a Limhwa Human to Gallow-Thieve on layaway. She made all payments in a timely manner and kept constant communication. Gallow-Thieve is a fab buyer and I would gladly sell to her again anytime. Thanks! <333
    7. I sold a wig to this lovely lady. Immediate payment and lovely to work with! :)
    8. gallow-thieve commissioned a faceup from me for her lovely Limhwa girl Etta :) She was super sweet and ticked all my checkmarks for a perfect transaction - great communication, shipping payment prompt, and let me know when her girl arrived back home :love

I'd recommend her to anyone !! :aheartbea
    9. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to gallow-thieve. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    10. I purchased Limhwa feet from Gallow-thief .
      The communication was friendly and prompt, and the package arriven in due time, well packed and safe.
      It was a pleasure to deal with Gallow-thief. Thank you. ^^
    11. I was commissioned for a face-up on Gallow-thief's Mnf Chloe. ^-^
      The transaction was flawless!
      She accurately described what she was looking for, communication excellent, payment swift.

I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you!
    12. Gallow-Thieve recently participated in my fourteenth Fairyland group order and was, yet again, a pleasant person to transact with. Communication from their end left nothing at all to be desired and invoices were responded to quite promptly. All in all, our transaction was a very smooth and easy one. I cannot recommend them highly enough and would gladly do business with them again in the future~ &#9786;

Thankies!! &#9829;
    13. I sold her a pair of MSD Sneakers. She paid very promptly and let me know when they arrived! Great buyer, highly recommended!