1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GardenOfDolls Nabiya 43cm discussion part 1

Sep 2, 2009

1. She looks lovely in her new outfit!

2. Hey, Hope it's alright if I join in on the thread. I received this lovely girl from an order recently, and after doing her face-up she wanted to come say hi. She's yet to inform me of her name, and that's not her actual wig. It's in the mail.

[​IMG]

3. Beetle, she's precious! I love her lips so much. I can't wait to see her real wig. :)

I'm super happy, because my Im came home from her artist today! I missed her soooo much, and now she looks so perfect!

[​IMG]

4. IM! She looks AMAZING! I LOVE the lightening bolt down the middle of her face!

5. Thank you pinkandyellow! I can not wait to get her wig either :) Im looks amazing! So very cool and original face-up.

6. My gals new wig and clothing came in yesterday. All she really needs now is her shoes... Which i'm not even sure what type to get her. But here she is :)

[​IMG]

7. Omg, Beetle! She looks precious! Her wig and outfit are both awesome and look fantastic on her!

Here's some Im spam, just 'cause I haven't in a while. I have too many dolls now, lol... Im doesn't get spammed like she used to. Ah well, that's okay. I still love her the same. <3

[​IMG]

8. Thank you Pinkandyellow :)

I don't see an image of Im?

9. Fixed it! I'm so happy Im is back to looking blue most of the time... she was starting to look green in a lot of lighting, but the wiping of her face got rid of a lot of it, and the new faceup itself fixed the rest. Not that I'd mind if she greened -- it was turning into this tornado-sky green. But she'll always be blue in my mind, so I'd prefer her skin stay that way. XD She'll always be special no matter what color she is.

Man, Beetle, your girl is making me want more clothes for Im. She just looks so stylin'. I need to get sewing, sigh.

10. Oh wow Im is Gorgous! She for sure looks blue as well. So cute and gah!

I wish I could sew doll cloths. Then again, I'd have so many.

11. hey everyone, long time no see! :aheartbea I haven't had much inspiration for my dolls the last few months but now I'm fully back lol. I'm still in love with my Nabiya, Hachiko and I just bought her a bunch of clothes on Etsy. They haven't arrived yet but I took some new pictures of her anyway. :sweat Remember how I wanted to style her in the Gyaru style? That didn't quite work out like I imagined but for lolz I put her in one of the "gyaru-like" outfits I purchased.
      [​IMG][/URL] P1060711 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7442/8986446192_d5b8fab93a.jpg P1060714 von Zomb0id auf Flickr

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2812/8985280509_816fc22258.jpg P1060724 von Zomb0id auf Flickr

12. Love seeing the new pictures of some of the girls! Thanks for posting such pretty spam! Hope to see more soon!

13. Everyone's girl looks so stunning. It's crazy how one sculpt can have so many different looks. I'm re-vamping Ivy, and will hopefully have new photos up soon.

14. Can't wait to see your Ivy, Beetle! I also love how versatile the Nabiya sculpt is. She's easily one of my favourite dolls! :aheartbea She's my only MSD at the moment (not counting the DZ flower kids) and I'm spoiling her rotten. :lol: If anyone has been looking for jeans that fit Nabiya, I got these really cute leggins with jeans look from MonstroDesigns on Etsy. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures atm lol. Oh and I got this cute outfit from Luts, it fits perfectly:

[​IMG][/URL] P1060898 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]
      I'm always open for more clothing suggestions! I found that clothes targeted for Minifees fit very well, especially the pants and shoes. I got these super cute shoes from Etsy, they fit perfectly aswell:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7367/9026120264_6c74f8e345.jpg P1060776 von Zomb0id auf Flickr

Sorry for spamming so much, but I just love my little Hachiko so much! :aheartbea I'm thinking of getting a little friend for her, either a Minifee or a Dollmore Kid Torrie. I was also thinking about a boy from Withdoll, does anyone own one of these?

15. Just poking my nose in to say that Ellowyne Wilde stuff looks amazing on Nabiya (not shoes though, sadly they don't fit)

16. Hi I love this girl. Where can I find her? Is she expensive :S ? Please let me know. She is adorable!!

17. PINK_ANGEL, try looking up Garden of Dolls on Etsy. :)

Everyone's girls are looking fab! Wish I could help with the fit questions, but Im has a Resinsoul body, so alas. Sometimes I wish I could get her an original GoD body just for the double joints... sigh. Ah well. I love her and her faults. :P

[​IMG]

18. I noticed that my Resinsoul Mei and this gals bodies are very very similar. Both fit slim fitted clothing.

19. Oh thanx so much :). Hope I can find a good price!!