1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GEM of Doll (58-70cm)

Jun 15, 2016

1. Ooh I adore Mona in the companyy photos. <3 Please share pictures when you receive her!

2. I will for sure.

3. I got Mona on 5May!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Mona's Face-Up and body blushing are Done :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Does GoD make heeled feet for 1/3 dolls and if not does anyone have any that work with the Gem body?

6. Has anyone seen any resin color pictures from Gem of Doll?

7. Does anybody have any idea if their tan is close to tan of other companies?
      I adore the 61cm body and I'd love to have it in tan.

8. @werelyan I havent seen any owner pics of their tan resin, but I have a tan doll on order. Unfortunately, I don't have any other tan dolls to compare it to, but I'll take pics once it gets here.

I realize this question is super old, but yeah. They actually do have heel feet. I just don't know if any of their dealers offer them. It's on their website.

[​IMG]

#30 Anglerfishee, Sep 27, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    9. Hello! Just bought a Mona head in ws, do you happen to know if there is any company that can match? I hope it's Luts! I want to buy theif new body for her!

10. I got my tan girl in a few weeks ago! I have no other tan dolls to compare it with, but I tried adjusting this photo to reflect how she looks in real life as closely as I could. It matches on my computer, but of course, it may look a little different based on your monitor.

[​IMG]

She doesn't have a face yet, but she's still cute.

11. I'm considering getting a green skin Murphy one day. I think he'll fit nicely in with my Iplehouse boys. I'm not gonna mod him but I think he'll make a great alien human hybrid character with that green skin.

I'm really curious how the Murphy head size compare to Iplehouse SD head sizes.

12. Anyone know when the next Gem of Dolls website sale is? I realize I just missed a sale in February-March, but I only recently saw how great their body posing is! I am interested in buying one of their dolls, but I am waiting for another sale!

13. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Iplehouse SD heads and Gem of Doll heads range around the 21cm range? Seems pretty proportional. However, Gem of Dolls have very thin necks. The 1/3 male body has a 9cm circumference neck. I think Iplehouse necks are 11cm+ approximately. Murphy may look bobble headed because of it. Might work especially well for an alien actually.

I'm not sure. They have sales when new dolls come out, and they've had a lot of new dolls come out this spring... but they do sales relatively regularly, so mayyyybe mid-to-late summer? That's my guess anyway!

14. Thanks for the response! I hope so! I can wish~ :P

15. [​IMG]https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/352384868/TB2uiwmuXXXXXbWXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!352384868.jpg
      Here is the Mona

https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/...8/TB24jZ1sVXXXXajXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!352384868.jpg
      https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/...8/TB2oNEZlpXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!352384868.jpg

Where are you from ,dear?

Hello dear,What is your head?

Hello,Murphy head size is 9.3cm.And now green skin is free adjustment!

ah,We released new 1/3 body and the new body is 10.5cm circumference neck.But the Murphy is 9.3cm circumference neck.He can match 9-10cm circumference neck

If you have any question,you can send e-mail to [email protected] . All dolls ordered from us is free shipping from May 2018.

#37 GEM-GEM of Doll, May 17, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018
    16. Omg Mona is so cute!

17. Yes,Mona is very popular

18. Mona and Lisa are so cute. I'd love to have a Lisa in the future!
      Also, I don't think I ever posted my Hallea after her face-up, so here she is.

[​IMG]

There are a lot of things I'd like to improve on in the future, but I don't think it turned out to bad for one of my first tries!

Oh wow, I hadn't realized there was a new male body. That's pretty cool. Are there photos of it?