1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glamor Model Doll Deep Blue Ripley [LE10]

Dec 3, 2008

1. I didn't see a choice for face-up and body blushing. Does this mean it is part of the package? Does anyone know? Do they sand the join marks too?

2. :drool nice outfit.

I think it is included <as for $898 it should be ^_= >, but the best whey is to ask Dollmore.

3. Yes, the outfit is included along with wig and boots.

4. I ordered a fullset from Dollmore (admited 3 years ago) and they did not sand the seamlines. In the pictures though it does look like he has been sanded so you might just wana ask Dollmore themselves.

5. On most of Dollmore dolls Sanding is to be asked for, I believe. They are pretty good at answering questions put to them and helpful-especially if you are a member are they great to work with. Some of their new dolls are really nice.

6. i've received my ripley and i must say he is quite beautiful, the outfit is great and so is the make up. i especially love his big hands and feet, they're bigger than any other doll own vega last song included.
      dollmore was very nice and give me a lot of gifts too.
      by the way the make up was included as was the blushing, sanding was not an option but i must say i don't really notice parting lines very much on his body
      if anyone's curious i can post a few pics

7. O____o why posts get cacelled on this thread? is it wrong to write here?

8. No chatting/squeeing in News threads, please. Only relevant questions and answers.

9. Does his wig come styled like in pictures or just a flat long wig?