1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glamour Model Doll - Kasi Dan

Sep 3, 2010

1. This is my first actual thread. I HOPE that I'm doing this right! D:

I was just wondering if anyone had this doll. I doubt it, because it seems to be a most uncommon purchase.

http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6179

He's a 75CM SD with realistic body features.

I can't seem to find pictures of this doll anywhere, or anyone who specifically owns him. This is the doll I want most. I really need help with this.
      Before I make this purchase (which I intend on doing right before Christmas), I'd like to know if anyone who has bought this doll or has seen it in real life has any good or negative feedback on it.

Personally, I like the body quite well, and in the photos, I think his face is gorgeous.

I plan on getting a faceup like Kuja from Final Fantasy IX.

Even if you haven't seen it in real life, or even if you don't own it, I'd appreciate a feedback of opinion, just to see what I have to think about.

Thanks LOTS.

...GodIhopeIdidthisright. D:

2. Wow he's a lovely doll. 75cm tall he's also a giant! O_O I am looking forward to seeing if anyone responds here with owner pictures :) (I think this might go in the picture request subforum!)

3. Ah, thanks for that tip. I guess I didn't do TOO terrible for my first post. xP
      Yeah, he's very gorgeous. The only thing I'm afraid of is his skin being too pasty, but it looks like that's just the lighting they use on some of the last few pictures.
      I love bigger dolls. I just love how lifelike they can be~.
      Thanks for the response. I'm glad you like him too. x3

4. I intend on getting both the Kasi Dan and Masterful Kasi Dan heads eventually.

You are right though he is not super popular, if you want more info on the body though try searching for the Nayuta Kenzo mould as that one seems pretty popular compared to the other moulds

5. I don't have that one, but I do have one of the Dollpire glamour model males. The body is, in a word, BIG. His feet are enormous enough that I have yet to find shoes that fit him, though thankfully Dollmore has a good variety of clothing for their dolls in this size. Other than the feet-of-stompy-doom problem, I love the body sculpt. It's a wonderful one.

6. Thanks alot for the responses. I haven't bothered looking because I just figured I wouldn't get help with that. ._.
      I'm hoping someone else who sees this thread can help me out. I dunno.
      I nearly wonder if ANYONE has bought this doll. Jesus.

7. Hello, everyone =) Perhaps, I'm late a bit, but if you are still interested in Kasi Dan home photos, here they are =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His name is Hiroshi, lives between Russia and Belorussia =)

8. Does anyone have the Masterful Kasi Dan? Would love to see one! :)

9. i have the Masterful Kasi Dan :3 i really loooove this mold! :D he's so dissaproving.

[​IMG]
      i don't have many shots of him up though as i'm still waiting on his proper wig :/

also a note. their not 75cm! thier 72cm... i was deeply disappointed by this when i revived my fella :( as i was hoping for him to be all tall and towering!