1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

glasses for DoT boy?

Sep 13, 2006

1. okaay~ so i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this...but well... :sweat

i'm looking for glasses that would fit DOT Sha... and Leekeworld seems to have the widest variety of doll glasses....but which one would fit? the SD13s? or the SDs? (i have honestly no idea what the differece is because i have no knowledge about the differenves between SD13s or SDs...)

i have my eye on this one: LG-002-2-B.G(Gloss)-SD13
      but as i said, i don't want to spend money on something that would end up not fitting :(

any advice on this would be greatly apprecited~~ thanks~~ :)

:aheartbea

2. small bump... ^^;

3. I bought a pair of Leeke glasses for my Sha. I have a couple pics here:

[​IMG][​IMG]

These are the ones with Gloss (though I had wanted non-gloss) but I still like em :) they were for the SD I think but I don't think there's much difference

4. ooh~ thanks very much rilly! x3
      btw, this is neko from the pinkystreet forums. xD (i've been wondering if you got my pms over there... ^^; )

5. Morning all,
      I just wondered if anyone had ever purchased glasses from leekworld? They look amazing and are the best i have seen, I love meganekko and want a pair for my Tender shall when she comes but i can't be sure that the SD or SD13 ones will fit her, does anyone know?
      Thanks

6. I have. My DoT Sha wears his. I think I bought the wrong size though the SD13 ones rather than the SD ones. They fit ok but I'd love for them to be a touch narrower which I believe the SD ones are XD

Here's a pic of him in glasses :) (old pics but I dunno what I did with his glasses at the moment. lost in the move somewhere...in a box)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Great thank you! Are boy heads any larger than female? i know they use the samr wig size, i just wondered about due tou facial features.
      Anyway thanks for the pics!

8. I don't know if this will help but I bought the SD ones and they were too narrow on my Elfdoll Ryung. They weren't so awful across her face but the lenses were too close together for her.

She has an 8 1/2 head for what it's worth.

They fit Hound perfectly.