1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll feedback (all)

Jan 30, 2010

1. GLORYDOLL

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      A blank Lucy head.
      * When did you order?
      12/05/09
      Slow, I knew they took some days to answer on their board ( thanks to previous feedbacks m(_ _)m ) but I didn't expected them to answer 2/3 messages only when they don't have time/any other reason (and then I had to wait more days before they answer mine etc. )
      Very easy, even if you ahve to wait some days before your status become "money received".
      My status was on shipping the 01/05/10 but contrary to what Glorydoll said, it was only shipped the 20th.
      (I asked for my tracking the 05, got it the 10 and asked Glorydoll why it didn't work. The 17th they told me they would lok at it and it suddenly worked the 20th >__> Depending on EMS, the package was in their post office only from the 20th -_- ... )
      Yes, I really love my Lucy head.
      Yes.
      Yes. I used to have an older Lucy head and the new one have a less lose headcap ^^
      --
      Only the day I'm feeling really masochistic >__>
      Glorydoll is ok, they're just slooww and tend to tell stuff you wouldn't believe if you had read previous Doa feedbacks (like telling you your head will be sent in 2/3 weeks when nobody seems to have receive a blank head in less than 4 weeks é_é ...). It could be really stressing for not patient people, but at least you always receive what you ordered one day or another.
      Yes, I would prefer >__<;

3. * What did you order?
      Glorydoll Karin head in Milky skintone

* When did you order?
      February 2, 2010

It was sporadic--sometimes had to post to both the Q&A and the Care Service Center to get a reply

Initially a Paypal payment was sent to their [email protected] Paypal account, however a message kept popping up from Paypal saying that particular Paypal account holder cannot accept any payments. So I had to e-mail and await an answer from Glorydoll on the situation---they e-mailed me back a week later giving me another Paypal address to send the funds to and this second address worked.

Received the head on March 26, 2010----the delay was most likely because of the Chinese New Year Holiday in Asia.

Yes, love the head and skintone

Yes, exactly so

Very much so

n/a

Yes, since I am pretty patient with orders

Yes, since most likely you would get the product a bit faster that way.

4. * What did you order?
      A Glorydoll Mitsuki in healthy skin

* When did you order?
      March, 10, 2010

Frustrating. Glorydoll only answers their Q&A board every 3-7 days, and sometimes they'll only answer 1 or 2 questions rather than all questions that have been waiting.

I first attempted to use Paypal but was denied to send money to their account. I wrote and told them of the problem, a week later they gave me a different paypal account name which also didn't work. When I attempted to once again tell them of the problem it still took a few day for a response and their reply was to try again. I opted for using the Paygate method instead which was actually very simple to use and was accepted very quickly.

A total of 80 days from when I paid to when he arrived at my doorstep.

Yes! This boy is absolutely gorgeous.

His photos on the website have some unflattering shots of his, but his face is just absolutely stunning in person. I am a little surprised by just how ugly his butt is, but it just sort of makes me giggle with its major unnattractiveness.

Yes. He's not very poseable, especially limited in his wrists and ankles which might bother some folks, but for my needs I'm very happy with him.

N/A

No. I don't particularly mind waiting for awhile on my orders, but I do very much mind faulty and lack of communication which is stressful to me when waiting on such an expensive purchase. My boy was completely and totally worth it to me but I'm fairly certain it's the last time I will be dealing with this company.

Yes.

5. * What did you order?
      Louis (healthy skin)

* When did you order?
      Febuary, 23, 2010

Terrible. Glorydoll replies once per week and sometimes for only one question on their board. Their mail does not work. Also they lie. A lot.

For me it was very easy. I paid by paypal.

full four months because Glorydoll messed up some papers for customs.

I love louis as a whole doll BUT! For almost 500$ the quality could be better. I have seeming lines on one part of the body, and none on other. Resin is different on head and on body. Also joints are strange. Hands of doll are on string, not on hooks.

Head- yes! Even better. Body- well, yeah, tho Glorydoll boys ass is a bit more ugly IRL.

More than less- yes :)

N/A

No way in hell!

Yes.

6. * What did you order?
      A Miyuki head in milky skin.
      * When did you order?
      July 12th
      They take a while to reply sometimes, and other times reply within 24 hours. It varied, and though there were a few language barriers to overcome, it was relatively fine dealing with them. They were always polite, and they sent me an email when the package was shipped. (I had to ask for the tracking number though)
      Not very easy; I tried to pay though paypal but I could not, because their account was not working, so I had to do a bank transfer, which costed me extra, and was confusing because they twice replied to me with the wrong information to make the transfer.
      She shipped on the 28th of August and arrived September 2nd, so about 7 1/2 (about 2 months) weeks since the payment was sent.
      Yes! I love her to death.
      Yes.
      One of her ears is a little thin; it seems to be a problem with their mold, but I can live with it.
      N/A
      I'd like to say no, but if they come out with a mold I like as much as Miyuki then I know I would.
      Yes.

7. * What did you order? A Louis Glorydoll head
      * When did you order?
      14 July 2011
      They lie and they answer slowly.
      Easy
      Between two and three months.
      I think so.
      Yes.
      Yes I am but the head is whiter than my oldest glorydoll's head and colors don't match with the dollstown elf body.
      /
      Why not.
      Why not.

8. * What did you order? A Goth Louis the 5th edition.
      * When did you order?
      The 19 of october 2011.
      Very bad. Their e-mail adress does not work, I had to send questions through their Q & A-section and it took about a week for them to answer.
      Very easy, with Paypal.
      Almost five months.
      The doll was very beautiful yes, but I did expect a more poseable body for 700 dollars. And the resin quality was very good.
      Even better! But the faceup was a bit different.
      Very satisfied.
      -:-
      I would like to say yes because they do release very unique and beautiful dolls, but I don't know if I could wait for such a long time again >.<
      Yes!

9. * What did you order? Conil/Lapin Limited Fullset 70cm
      * When did you order? 18th of October 2011
      * How was the communication? Ghastly, horrible... no words for it. No e-mail address that would work. The only way to communicate was through the Q&A board, on which they replied to customers at 1-3 week intervals, and it was nothing but lies, until they stopped communicating completely mid May 2012.
      * How easy was it to pay? That was the only relatively easy part with this transaction, even if it took them a week to produce an invoice.
      * How long did it take to ship? Never shipped. They told me since January 2012 that my doll would ship "in a couple of weeks". In April 2012 they confessed they cannot produce the body of the 70cm doll and told me they would give me a full refund, but they never did and stopped replying to my messages. I opened a Paypal dispute mid May. No reaction, no refund. I just got my money back through the credit card company second week of June 2012. The Finnish police is investigating it as an international fraud.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? n/a
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? n/a
      * Were you satisfied with the product? n/a
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't.
      NEVER.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't even want to hear the word Glorydoll after the 8 months of torment.