1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll Hoshino Miyuki - Kunoichi & Geisha & standard versions

Aug 5, 2009

1. New dolls;
      Hoshino Miyuki-The 2nd edition(Japan)-Kunoichi
      [​IMG]

Great cranial mask!!

Hoshino Miyuki-The 2nd edition(Japan)-Geisya
      [​IMG]

2. Looove this new Miyuki, but i dont like her body or outfits at all D;

do you think they'll make a basic version of her? i
      hope so, just loove her face!

3. Glorydoll are pretty open with their plans (I've asked in the past when they were planning on releasing another Goth Lucy and they've told me), so if you asked on their Q&A, they'd probably tell you if they were planning to make her basic or not.

I love her face too! I dont' know why they've gone for the jointless body, I hope they don't discontinue the old body, I much prefer that one.

4. Her jointless torso is too far arched in my opinion, but wow what a face! :D She's beautiful.

5. :?Anyone know why you can't add the doll to the shopping cart for a total?? I keep getting a error on it?

6. I asked that question on the Q&A board. I'll post their answer when it comes and hopefully it'll be sorted out. :)

7. Gah! I love the boy version, Mitsuki! This TOTALLY puts a rench in my dolly plans. I thought I was safe too :( I haven't liked a boy this much in a while. He's perfect for one of my characters, even more than the mold I had originally picked for him (and who is currently being shipped). *shakes fist @ glorydoll*

8. I love this face sculpt, it's so unusual--what a wonderful face to paint! I just wish their girl body was more feminine in the hips.

9. Derilan85: The shopping cart stuff is sorted out now.

She is so lovely!

10. masala_chai_tea- Thanks, I really was wondering if I got her or the guy on the shipping cost to my home. This ruins my plan on another doll I was planning on buying.

11. I asked Glorydoll today about the renewal body with joints and this is what they had to say:
      Now due to language barriers I'm not sure if that means they just aren't doing the bodies with joints anymore or that they are just out of stock and aren't going to restock for a while. Either way it disappoints me a bit, as the head I want isn't sold separately and I liked the fact that the Glorydoll boys are shorter. >:l

12. I had to get her! XD I just ordered her head though. I was iffy about the body and I might either get her a Dollmore Model F body or a Supia body depending on the resin match.

13. You might find the head might be too small for the model body. I know that Dollstown bodies are a popular match for glorydoll girls.

Rebel Viva: I think they're trying to say that they're not restocking that body anymore, but there are a few of the original jointed bodies left in stock which they are selling at a discount. It's a real shame, with the exception of the hands (which need modifications to get them to do much), the renewal body is rather nice.

14. Thanks for the advice! :bcupcake I wanted a more lithesome body than the Dollstown ones (as pretty as they are).

I'll have to see how the head looks in person. :) The measurements on the website say that her head is larger than most of the Model F ladies, but her neck opening would be bigger than the Model F. I wouldn't want her to be flopping around. The Supia body has a larger neck as well as broader shoulders that might work well with her. I'll see how the resin match is.

15. Now that they have a basic I don't care for the face as much. I really like the faceup on the one off. I will have to wait for owner pictures to see if I still like this girl. I loved the limited versions. Please post owner pictures those that ordered the basic version.

16. I will definitely post pics as soon as she is here with and without faceup.

17. Here is a picture of Miyuki without a faceup. I'll be doing her faceup today.

[​IMG]

18. masala_chai_tea Congratulation!!
      Did you find a matching body?
      The mold looks beautyful even without the faceup!!