1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll Releases New Dolls

Jun 5, 2010

1. Oh boy, I adore that cat head! If only I could afford it! :sweat Any idea how long it's released for?

2. Umm... Don't mean to put a damper but is that the PhantomDoll Siamese head? Looks exactly like it.....

3. Hmm...the human head for Baal is listed as being 'Noel'...and PhantomDoll had a sculpt out before Siamese that looked similar, and was actually named that. This head does look more like Siamese than Noel. The original Siamese is a banned doll on here due to the body being copied, but as far as I know the originality of the heads was never in question.
      For pics of the two PhantomDoll heads:
      news thread for Noel
      news thread for Siamese
      Perhaps it is actually a sculpt by Phantom? Is she working for Glory Doll now?

4. it does say "customized by Phantom" at the bottom.. does that mean something?

5. I thought it was we;l known that Gloydoll was Phantom's new company? She's been involved from the start, I actually always thought she owned it. She defiantley does all the faceups and I think she sculpted the other dolls too.

So yes, it's highly possible that Baal's human face is her old head on the human body. Phantom has released the Cat head before as well, or a sculpt very similar. It was called 'Leviathan'

6. Really?
      It's nice to have those who remember this stuff?
      So will this head be banned as well, do you guys think?

7. Only Siamese and Korat were banned. The heads were originals but the bodies were copies. Personally, I wish the ban could be lifted on the heads.

8. Siamese and Korat were banned because they came on the copied bodies, but NoEL wasn't because he was originally released only as a head. Also IIRC NoEL, Siamese and Korat were 3 versions of the same sculpt - one without cat ears, one with cat ears, and one sleepy eyed with cat ears. That's why Baal/Noel looks like the Siamese- without the cat ears its pretty much the same head.

Edit: If this head is a new version of Phantom's Noel or even Siamese I don't imagine it'll be banned. The problem with the catboys was even if the owner said they had replaced the copied body with a new one there was no way of proving it so they blanket banned them to be sure. There was never any doubt about the originality of the heads and this one comes on the Glorydoll body by default so there's no worry about copied stuff.

9. Just a friendly reminder, while interesting, there's been a lot of chat in this News thread. Feel free to begin begin a new thread in the Size Specific Doll Discussion subforum and continue chatting there. Don't forget to show the link here so others will know where to continue speculating and chatting.
      Thank you.

10. Does anyone know if the human Baal will be released as a basic?

11. Here's their response about the NoEl (human Baal) head:

Hello, dear!^^
      Thank you for your interest.
      We think basic Noel will be released about next month.
      If you have other questions, let us know, please.^^
      Have a good day!! :)