glum1's Feedback Thread

Nov 10, 2008

1. Thank you for your feedback.

2. glum1 purchased an AiL head from me. She paid promptly and was a terrific buyer. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.
      Thanks!!

3. I did a faceup for glum1 and she was very friendly and easy to communicate with :) She paid promptly, and was very nice and pleasurable during the entire process. She also was very kind when I had to erase the entire thing and redo it, and was very easy-going and helpful during the entire experience. I would definitely accept a commission from her again! A+++!

4. Glum bought an Orientdoll So Ji Chocolate Vampire w/ wings from me. Great buyer, great communication and prompt payment. A pleasure doing business with her!

:aheartbea

5. Glum bought some clothes from me^^
      The business goes very smoothly.
      She is friendly and very nice.
      I`m really glad to deal with her^______^
      Thanks again dear Glum^^

6. She bought 2 wigs from me and she is really a kind and lovely person. It's really a big pleasure made a business with her. :D

Dear Anni, thank you so much for all! :pcupcake

7. glum1 bought a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Great communication, prompt payment, and she even sent a pic of her boy wearing the new wig. Thank you so much!

8. glum1 bought a Leekeworld Kyou head from me and the transaction went smoothly! She paid promptly and was very friendly. Thanks a lot! ^^

9. I bought a doll body from glum1 and it was a PERFECT transaction. Glum1 is very honest and responsible person- she answered to all of my questions and she packed the body very good and so that it arrived to me safely. Also very good communication and super-fast shipping !
      I recommend glum1 to other buyers and sellers ! :)

10. glum1 purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with throughout! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people