1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Good Karma for Karma!!

Jan 27, 2007

1. I just bought an Iplehouse Silvia from Karma, and she is super to deal with!!:fangirl: Awesome communication, fast service, and an absolutely gorgeous doll!! Thank you so much!:aheartbea

2. I bought a Limwha 57 Body from Karma. She shipped fast and the body was in pristine condition when it arrived. :)

3. She's wonderful! I sold my aoi toki to her, and she paid expediently with excellent communication!

4. Bought SD-sized dress set from Karma before. Gorgeous item received promptly and she's a very sweet person to deal with. Perfect transaction!

5. :aheartbea Sold a doll to Karma ~~ wonderful buyer, great transaction! ~~ hope to do business with you again!! :aheartbea

:daisy THANKS!!:daisy

6. I've just bought a wonderful Luts corset outfit from Karma and the deal could not have gone better! :)

Great PMs and quick postage.

What more could you ask for? :)

Thank you!

7. I dealt with Karma for Sato FCS. (She was a buyer.)
      Her responses were always polite, friendly and fast and we could have very good communication :) Perfect transaction!
      Her order was so clear and payment was super fast!! I've enjoyed to talk with her and I love her personality:aheartbea

Karma is a very nice preson to deal with :aheartbea
      I highly recommend Karma :thumbup

8. participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly! ^_^