1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ GRANADO ] 1st Anniversary and Easter event

Apr 5, 2012

1. [​IMG]

Dear all,

Thank you for everyone who supports Granado.
      We now proudly present our 1st Anniversary and Easter event.
      This event will last from 6th April to 20th April, 2012.
      The event contains 3 parts.

[​IMG]

Special 1: Special gift set

We are going to display our creations and collections in this year.
      We create a special gift set contains parts for our beloved dolls to our customers.
      There are 3 versions in this set. You may pick one from it.

[​IMG]

Special 2: Custom-made dolls for VIPs

We will open a custom-made doll system exclusive to our VIPs.
      All the dolls that were released in 2011 could be ordered. (Not including VIPO series.)
      You can also order them with special skin.
      Every VIP can send a request to us through e-mail. ([email protected])

[​IMG]

Special 3: Change of darker skin color resin

Finally, we find a way to reduce the color difference after sanding on darker skin. (Yeah!)
      All darker skin dolls will cast by the new resin in the future. The new resin’s tactile is same as before.
      We will offer the sunshine skin option for the monthly body sale event, and also some of the dolls we released now.

For more information, please visit our website.
      http://doll-granado.com

And also the Event news.
      http://doll-granado.com/xe/2418

Regards,
      GRANADO

2. Granado Discussion thread here.
      Granado Female Body Nuevo Discussion Thread here.
      Granado comparison thread here.
      DoA BJD Wiki

I have a question for the Custom-made dolls for VIPs service.
      I saw that the heads cost $160, may I know if I order Dr Titrus Jekyll in this event, will it include two head also like the last ordering period? Can I choose one scarred head and one normal head?

3. Our Custom-Made Dolls for VIP is a special service which allow VIPs to order our past doll.
      However, VIPs cannot purchase Dr Titus Jekyll like the limited ordering period. You can order only one head per one custom made doll. Thank you. :-)

4. ikaru, thank you so much!
      Can you list the doll heads which are included in the Custom-made dolls service? Is that the same as the gift set but not including the VIPO heads?
      PS. Is that Asura skin doll on the Custom-made dolls for VIPs service' picture? Who is that?:D

5. You are welcome!

Custom-made doll heads for VIPs are listed below.
      Boyd Normal / Boyd Nightmare / Scout / Titus Normal / Titus Scarred / Guilum / Sidonia / Gitana / Taya
      You can also order them with Asura skin.

Yes, It's Asura skin and he is Boyd.
      Our 1st Anniversary and Easter event has started now. :-)

6. Could I order the special gift set more than one? if I order a Asura skin Titus, can the gift set's head be asura skin?

7. You can order more than one special gift set. But the special gift does not including Asura skin. :-)

8. One more question regarding the VIP custom-made doll service. Will they come with jointed hands, or normal only?

9. Jointed hands is a request option. You can add a pair jointed hands when you place a custom-made doll order. :-)
      A pair jointed hands will cost $100. Thank you!

10. May I ask for a picture for Asura Boyd? The above picture is not clear. :sweat

11. [​IMG]

Here it is. :-)

12. If I order a sunshine skin special gift set, is that the color is same as before?

13. We tried to make them the same, but there might be some color difference from owner's doll as they are not of the same batch. The color difference could also be caused by time, light and air.