1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Now that Granado is about to release their first mini doll, I thought they should have their own discussion thread.

Link to News
      Terra Basic
      Terra Pirate
      Mini Body

I am really looking forward to seeing what Xaviers little brother looks like! I love all of their dolls so much <3

2. I can't wait to see the body and do you think they will make a girl in this size as well? I hope so!

3. I'd say it is pretty likely that they will eventually make a girl. Unless the sales for Terra do not go well or something. I can't wait to see the body pics either. Will he have muscles like the big guys or will he be more lean? gah, excitement!

4. So he will be 45cm at least? I wonder what type of clothing and shoes will he be able to wear?

5. YAYYYYYYYYYYY Granado minis are coming! I can't wait!
      I remember the teaser which they released before is a muscular type body :aheartbea

6. I was just reading his story and I think it's adorable that he's worried about people taking advantage of his older brother, Xavier. I think Terra would look great in a school outfit. Maybe a bit of a bad boy who doesn't do up his tie and always leaves the top few buttons undone.

oh no....story forming.............*makes grabby hands*

7. Hee hee! Granado's stories work for me - I like them. Sidonia's story certainly influenced me when 'casting' her as Florie.

I'm very, very curious about this first Granado mini!

8. agree! Terra's story is very interesting! ^0^
      When I saw Terra was broke a statute of Titus, it makes me laugh. :lol:

9. Ah, so it's Terra's fault there is no more Titus prototype! :lol: I love Granado's stories.

10. Terra Pirate sounds adorable!

11. Heheheh... I thought exactly the same thing when I read his story~ :XD:

So close now! I can't wait to see the images of his body... And the fact that at least one of his versions is going to be released as a basic makes my wallet sigh with relief. Somehow, even if 'minis' don't turn out to be my thing (all of my boys are SD sized, at the moment) I think I'm going to want 'Xavier's little brother'. ^^

12. I am very inerested in him and I have never owned a boy doll. I hope I love him cause I'm playing around with the idea. I honestly know very little about grando though. What should I expect?

13. AWESOMENESS

No really, Granado is awesome in every way. The dolls are high quality, they are super nice and the customer service is fantastic.

There is a reason why the database thread is called Granado Addicts.

<3 <3 <3

14. The body appears to cost 245, are there guesses on the head price? I'm a bit excited.

15. That's so true. They dolls are all beautiful made. I just can't stop to buy dolls from them lol
      Now I am not buying any other dolls but Granado only... lol

16. I'm actually really intrigued by this new doll. I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like. If he's anything like their bigger dolls then I'm sure he'll be finding a place on my wishlist.

17. I'm curious about the price of the head.
      Granado basic dolls are the head's price added onto the other options like bodies and faceup.:)

18. Body pictures are up and wow! Yea I'm going to have to find some money for this guy.

19. Whatever Terra or mini body, they are really a beautiful works.
      the mini body can stand by only one leg, that impressed me! :o

20. The body looks great! and blank Terra, too. eeeeeeeee!