1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

GRANADO - New product line "VIPO" and V-01

Oct 21, 2011

1. [​IMG]

Dear all,

We are pleased to present our new product line "VIPO". "VIPO" series is a limited lottery series.
      Our first doll in the series, V-01, will be limited to 15 contracts, $130 each for public.

**For Public**
      We have 3 unclaimed V-01 contracts left,
      they will be released to public at 10:00p.m. on 5th Nov. (GTM+8, Hong Kong Time)

**Webpage**
      http://doll-granado.com/v-01

Regards,
      GRANADO

-----Old information below-----

**Eligibility**
      To enter the draw for the contracts, you must be one of our VIPs (members who have purchased one or more dolls from Granado).

**How to Enter the Draw**
      If you are interested, please email us your certificate number to dpp.doll@gmail.com, with the subject line "Draw for V-01".

Opening Date: 21 October 2011
      Closing Date: 31 October 2011

Winners will be announced on: 1 November 2011
      Winners must make full payments for their V-01s by 3rd November 2011

**For Winners**
      Special instructions will be emailed to you regarding how to make full payments for your V-01.

Regards,
      GRANADO

2. I have some questions.
      If I order Boyd or Sidonia now, may I join the draw for V-01?
      When and how can I know the number of unclaimed V-01's?

3. If you order Boyd or Sidonia now, you can also join the draw.
      After you have placed a doll order, please email us your "Order ID" to dpp.doll@gmail.com, with the subject line "Draw for V-01".
      And we will announce the unclaimed V-01's amount on 4th November in our website.
      Please kindly notice our website.;)

4. Dear all,

We have finalized our draw for V-01. VIP who joined our draw can check their email for the result.
      Special instruction will be emailed to winners regarding how to make full payments for your V-01.
      One winner can only purchase one head,
      All payment need to be made on or before 3rd Nov 2011 or the winner qualifications will be canceled.
      Unclaimed V-01 order will be released to public on 5th Nov. ($130 each)
      We will also announce the number of available unclaimed contract of V-01 on 4th Nov.

Regards,
      GRANADO

5. Dear All,

We have 3 unclaimed V-01 contracts left,
      they will be released to public at 10:00p.m. on 5th Nov. (GTM+8, Hong Kong Time)

Anybody is welcome to make a booking.
      One customer can only purchase one V-01 head.
      After you make your payment, you will automatically become our VIP and can enjoy our special offers in future.

Regards,
      GRANADO

6. I have 2 more questions.
      Can I hold V-01 until I have money? A lot of doll website can hold items for 3 days.
      And Can I see more photos of V-01? I wish to see a photo that V-01 is putting on 64/68 body.

7. Our website system is different to the other doll website system, our system cannot hold an item while waiting for payment.:sweat
      And here is a photo to show V-01 on 64cm male body.

[​IMG]