1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Product Review

Jun 24, 2013

1. I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for Granado already... but I searched and also looked at the index and didn't find one.

* What did you order?
      Granado Charles, basic, 68cm.

* When did you order?
      Jan. 3, 2013

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. Sculpt was fantastic. Resin was lovely and matte. Jointing and posing as good as other high-quality dolls. Faceup: fantastic.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, exactly! And faceup was very intricate with facial hair and little moles. It was perfect!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Pos: Lovely, unique doll. Great price. Great communication. Lovely packaging and protection. Nice certificate--with personal note!!!
      Negs: None

* Would you buy more from this company?
      YES. :D :D :D

2. * What did you order? V-01, sunshine resin, Nuevo body, by lottery.

* When did you order? Early 2013 I think, with lay away. Arrived 10July13.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? There were sadly, few photos of the sculpt, but he does look just like them!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. Took him with me on vacation and enjoyed posing him everywhere.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) He came with silicon joint inserts that keep me from having to hot glue suede him for better posing. The resin is eerily smooth - no seam lines at all. Faceplate system is good - no face popping off randomly.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes, and have. I ordered an Andrew (bright), sunshine resin, 68cm body, who just arrived (12Dec13) and is just as nice as the V-01 (and Chaka I bought last year).

[​IMG]
      Min-Ho - Granado V-01 by aernath, on Flickr

[​IMG]Group Granado by aernath, on Flickr

3. * What did you order?
      Andy, Normal Skin, 64cm body, with Face up
      * When did you order?
      February 6th,2014, shipped on 4/15 but due to shipping carrier issues it was sent back to Granado on 4/17. Granado reshipped on 4/25 and received on 4/28.
      Yes.
      Yes, just like the sale pictures and it is very nicely detailed!
      Definitively!
      The Resin is very smooth and the doll itself does not have any seam lines what so ever! By the look of things the seaming service is already included in the sales price. The body poses very well, it is very stable, and is easy to handle.
      Yes I am, I'm already placing my second and possibly my third order with them!

4. * What did you order?
      Granado V-01 with Nuevo Body in Sunshine Tan

* When did you order?
      July 1st, 2014

I have never felt so thrilled to receive a doll! He's tan and yet there are NO visible sanding lines, he's heavy and solid and honestly feels like I could chuck him down a staircase and be fine.

Perfectly similar. I am shocked how well he resembles the sales pictures.

YES x 1000

PROS: wonderful resin, great posing, great packaging (the box was sturdy!), and more
      CONS: I wish he could get one of those pillows or bags like other companies but that's IT.

I already want to! They're amazingly fast, talented, and put out gorgeous dolls! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. * What did you order?
      Granado Mercury with face-up, Maiden Body 2+ in white skin
      * When did you order?
      I ordered the 7/10/16. I received the doll the 19/01/17.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes. I really want to buy another doll from them someday.:D

6. Oh, I left a review for my Charles above, but forgot to leave reviews for my

Neptune, Evol body, faceup, outfit-- arrived in April 2016.

LOVED! SO HAPPY! JUST PERFECT!

I also bought, on layaway again:

Michael on Embody, faceup, wig, clothes-- arrived a month ago.

Again--LOVE. Would totally buy more if I had room and money!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

7. * What did you order?
      Granado V-01 head blank

* When did you order?
      June 3, 2016

Yes. Sculpt was fantastic, lovely Asian face. Resin was flawless and matte.

Yes.

Yes!

Pos: Lovely, unique sculpt. Great price. Great communication, packaging and protection. Nice certificate
      Negs: None

Yes and I have.
      I now have V-07 and Raguel heads both are wonderful and I have entered the Lottery for the V-08.

8. * What did you order?
      Pluto
      Skin Tone: New Normal / Male Body Set: Evol (70cm) with shoes and outfit

* When did you order?
      2015-08-28

Yes. It is beautifully made, very sturdy and tightly wired. The body stands very well on its own.

Yes

Oh yes!

+ : High quality, Excellent customer service ( an ankle was cracked when I received it and they quickly sent me a replacement part at no charge.) Packaging couldn't be more secure for the doll's protection. Even the certificate is impressive ;)

- : The Evol body can't crouch or kneel

OH YEAH !!! <3

[​IMG]

#8 Lawrichai, May 8, 2017
      Last edited: May 8, 2017
    9. * What did you order?
      Charles (Evol)
      Skin Tone: New Normal

* When did you order?
      2015-09-15

Yes. It's a beautiful model, very smooth with no imperfections

Yes

Oh yes!

+ : High quality, Excellent customer service, no defect whatsoever

- : None

Yes Please! <3
      [​IMG]

10. * What did you order?
      Saturn.S with full face up in normal
      * When did you order?
      June 2nd, 2018, received July 27th
      Yes.
      Yes. Perfectly similar! Everything exactly how I wanted.
      Yeah! It appears to be bizarre to some that he is my first full strung bjd, but I don't think he was a bad choice at all. Very heavy and took my clumsy first scramblings to move and pose like it was nothing. I'd have been scared of breaking or chipping anything smaller, but the titan body just took it. The face up is astounding and the face sculpt is beautiful.
      This guy stands up well on his own, as long as he has some back support. His posing is good and he is just beautiful to look at and good to hold- I was told he was awfully heavy, and I understand from a resin standpoint that is true, but it isn't unpleasant. No bad angle, no seam lines, just awesome. Company has quick and reasonable communication.
      Negative? His face up has a scratch or two, and it's hard to know whether it came that way or not... but as they are not major I'm not worried about them.
      I would if they made another one as handsome, or a smaller Saturn.S.

11. * What did you order?
      Dark Lord Enoch on embody body. With face up and eyes. White skin.

* When did you order?
      October 2018

Yes and no. The quality of the body is very good. Totally love it. Also the head sculpt looks like it's good quality, however the resin at the eye sockets is very very thin. The face up looked unfinished too. The vampire teeth weren't white and there was no gloss over any part. The rest of the face up was very detailed and beautiful.

Aside from the teeth that weren't white yes.

Yes. I really love this doll. He's so fancy and bulky and I love the expression as if he's uninterested all the time.

I love how he poses. Very nice! He's beautiful! I had my friend fix the face up. I don't have any complaints about him. Although his hands are huge! I only have Ringdoll men and this one does fit well with them. But the hand size is insanely different.

Maybe. I really love this doll. Was exactly what I was looking for. But he was very pricy too.

[​IMG]

12. * What did you order?
      B.J.Hands Gen.3 Zen in white skin

* When did you order?

January 1st, 2020. Shipped June 8 and arrived June 16.

Absolutely. These are easily the best jointed hands I've owned.

Yes.

Very much so. The color is a tad off for the body I have it on, but I can just blush it.

The hands hold their pose very well and are able to actually hold items with a firm grip. All other jointed hands I've owned have been a tad floppy without putting wires into the tiny fingers.

Absolutely. I am thinking about buying the Zen body which goes with this.