1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Great feedback for Meredith!

Jun 20, 2006

1. Meredith sold me my Shiwoo head...he is PERFECT! I could not have asked for a better transaction!! Friedndly E-mails. Fast shipping. Awesome packaging. The list goes on...

I recommend her to any considering any of her sales.

ThanksMeredith!!!!

2. Meredith sold me some Eyeco silicone eyes a while back. The transaction went very well — I would definitely trade with her again. She was friendly and helpful and shipped within a short time despite living a long way from any post office.

3. Meredith sold me a Breakaway head !! all was perfect !!! Packaging, chosen box and protection, all was up !!!!!!

Thanks Meredith :)

4. Although the trade is suspended in the end due to some inevitable conditions between us, Meredith is indeed a very responsible and respectful seller. (I did received the doll so I left this post, but have to send back the doll. Refund completed.)

5. Love love that beautiful Chiwoo head :D .

The head has a beautiful faceup and a good price; and the item was packaged very well for shipping. On top of those, Meredith was a friendly and responsive seller. Thank you :)!

6. I received my first doll bought off DoA from Meredith. A stellar transaction, absolutely perfect in every way. We kept fantastic communication and the doll is beyond words - in a good sense, of course! ^^
      The parcel was wrapped up very well and received safe and sound.

Thanks Meredith! I'd love to do business again! :daisy

7. Oh I totally forgot to do this XD
      I bought a Volks limited edition Michele head from this lovely lady, and she was so patient and shipped him so very fast after the payment.
      The package was wrapped perfectly, and with insurance..yup no problems at ALL!!

I'd so buy from her again <33

Sabriell

8. I bought a Vampire Shiwoo head from Meredith. She was great to work with; friendly and responsive and always kept up communication. I'd definitely buy from her again! ^_^

9. I bought Meredith's MNF Soo, and couldn't be happier! She was so nice, kept in touch, was easy to work with, and shipped promptly. I highly recommend her and would happily buy from her again. Thank you! :)

10. I bought Meredith&#180;s AR Ren boy, and it was a very easy and satisfying transaction. Fast reply to pms, very friendly and polite, and superfast shipping. The doll arrived in perfect shape, and she was even so kind to include a wig :) I can absolutely recommend her!! Thanks :)

11. I bought a Dive Seimei head from Meredith and couldn't be more pleased about the transaction ^___^ Great, quick comminucation, she let me do layaway, he was shipped out very shortly after I paid him off and he was packaged very well. The head itself is in beautiful condition and looks exactly like in the pictures she provided. I really recommend her :D

12. A perfect transaction with Meredith. I sold her a Hero head. She paid quickly and communicated throughout the transaction. Overall A++ experience. Thanks!

13. Meredith sold me a Nanuri 07 head, she was a really good communicator, and it arrived wrapped very securely and very quick...

Thanks!

14. Meredith sold me an Unoa Sist Faceplate and some Default Unoa hands. Shipping was super fast...communication great and the price EXTREMELY fair. I'm thrilled to have worked with Meredith and can safetly recommend her as an awesome seller.

~Meee

15. I bought a modded Sist hybrid girl, price was right and was packed great for shipping, very happy with my pruchase:)

16. I purchased a modded Unoa Sist hybrid from Meredith. She shipped quickly and was delightful in her communication. The doll arrived well-packed, in excellent condition and the mods and faceup were stunningly gorgeous.

17. I bought a U-noa torso piece and optional hands from Meredith and the transaction went very well ^^ I recommend her as well, and would definitely buy from her again <33

18. Meredith purchased two SD heads from me and was wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly, let me know when they arrived, and was a joy to communicate with. A perfect transaction!

19. I loved dealing with Meredith! I traded with her for a tan Narae, and everything went off without a hitch. She was great about communication, packed the doll safely, and my package arrived before I knew it. Thanks again!

20. i purchased a El-Bi faceplate and headback from Meredith.... she was perfect to deal with. the headback arrived safe and sound as promised..... great seller.