1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Contest Guess The New and Exciting CCC Anthro BJD

May 4, 2009

1. [​IMG]

This contest runs from Monday May 4th until Sunday May 10th 2009

- Please visit the following link for more detailed info:
      http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/ (just click on the image/flyer)

Good Luck to all of you who enter this wonderful and exciting contest!

CCC Staff/Team

2. I have one question, Charles. Do we guess the anthro by the silhouette shown? Or is that just a logo and we should guess any animal? I'd like to enter your contest but don't want to waste my entry due to my confusion. Thank you for any additional info you can provide! :)

3. Cattwo, I asked Charles the same question. He said the silhouette is the hint! :)

4. Where do we send our guesses?

5. I send my entry to their info mail,but you can only send it with the email thats in the account you signed up with on their website.

6. do we submit only one guess? If our try is close but spelt differently, would that still be right?

7. As long as its obvious to which animal/anthro you refer to it will be right :)

BTW, today (May 10th 2009) is the last day to enter!!

Good Luck to you all,

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles

8. [​IMG]

Hi Everyone!

We'd like to thank you all very much for your responses and/or entries, it really has been overwhelming!

We've received many entries (more than 170) and the majority guessed it right!

Shortly we will contact all five prize winners, good luck!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day,

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles

9. Hi Everyone!

We've fairly drawn the five winners (3 x BJD's and 2 x Discount Coupons 50%) from all the right guessed entries. All Prize Winners have received an email from us by now!

We'll announce the names and countries (after we have gotten permission to do so) during the release, this coming Friday, May 15th 2009 !

Thank you all once more for entering, it was really such a fun contest to do en we really enjoyed it!

Thank you all so much for your love and support, it's much appreciated!

CCC Staff/Team
      Charles