1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costumes for Tinies??

Sep 26, 2007

1. If this thread is not allowed, please feel free to pull!
      I was thinking of making some Halloween costumes for little guys. Namely BC, Lati yellow and PF (Mainly becasue that's the dolls I have!). And was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas as to what you think your little ones would like to be for the holiday? Thanks!

2. OOOOH!!

Witch
      cat
      wizard
      pumpkin
      ghost.... anything creepy.

Would you do petite AI size?

3. I was thinking of just cutting holes in whie fabric and making Hoshi a ghost... I know, very original. ;)

4. Cute! I would love to see a Lati Yellow Witch! Oh! Or a lati yellow pirate! I might have to buy that one if you do!

5. I have done petite Ai. A bit bigger than BC I believe? And the whole traditional witch, wizard pirate thing seems to be a favorite. So I'll see what comes to my head. And I know it's a bit OT, but here's a pic of my own "dwarfgirl". My niece Riley(who yes, is an achondroplastic dwarf. Like the mom on the TV show) and my daughter Ali. I love them both to bits!
      [​IMG]

6. Aw what a cute picture! Your daughter and niece are both very pretty!

7. Ballerina :) I think that's what Tatum is going to be for halloween...

But what aboutttt

M&M
      Princess
      Fairy
      Elmo (Okay, not really, but it would be cute)

8. OOoo your niece is very cute! Lets see I think that it would be cute to have a Candy Corn out fit! LOL people are always doing stuff like that to kids! I would love to dress my little one up like a hobbit! That would be cute!

9. *tries to think of things kids dress up as*

Hmmm apart from the previously mentioned usual suspects there's also vampyres or zombies or gypsies lol

I'd personally love a sort of corseted wench/witch/faery style dress for my BC hybrid in a pumpkin colour with autumn golds, rusts and olive greens, sort of a spirit of autumn thing, maybe with little wings attached and of course stripey stockings and a cute little witchy hat worn at a jaunty angle!!

10. Hey guess what? I met with my friend (rolopuppet here on DoA), and I get to have her Secretdoll Yoi come and visit. Apparently the same size as Petite Ai. So we'll see what comes of that. I'm loving the candy corn idea! Especially for the little ones. Hmmmm. Off to the drawing board. And thanks for the compliments on my two cutie pies!

11. I have made dozens of little costumes - none yet for Lati Yellow, but smaller dolls like Lati white, So Orient dolls, Lilica, and others. If you look for Halloween Kelly dolls through Target, you can get some cute costumes at a reasonable price.

Scary Halloween everyone!!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

12. Oh! If you do a Candy Corn Costume for Lati Yellow! I'll have to get one! I'm looking forward to what you come up with! :)

13. Ok, how's this for pretty stinkin funny? I almost spit out my soda when I got the little bird to balance on his shoulder!
      [​IMG]

14. darn, i was going to do the ghost thing.

i was thinking of going through the old halloween barbies i have for my cherishdoll tinies. not sure what to do for my other Yo size. :(

15. Spampy! That is sooo cute! My roommie is gunna so wanna buy that! Its awesome! You always do such wonderful work~! :D

16. OH my! Hope is right! I do want it! SO VERY Cute!!! Are you keeping the outfit or selling? Let me know! Thanks!

17. It sold on ebay. I can do one similar, but not exactly the same. Everything I do is one of a kind. PM me if you're still interested!

18. I would love to get a spacesuit for my YoSD Simon. But I think it might be easier to try and find one for a GI Joe and shorten it than to try and make one...

It would be so cute though... Especially with a space helmet. :)

19. well I don't have one but i think a good costume would be a mouse or a cat