1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HandMadeGlassEye Silver

Jun 20, 2010

1. I started a pre-order of August.
      12mm~18mm (Until August 31)

please check my shop!!
      [​IMG]

Hello every doll owner.
      I make a glass eye in Japan.
      I sold a glass eye in Dolpa and Yahoo Auctions and Japanese webshop so far.
      I can't make many eyes because i make it alone.
      One day I got an email "Please begin sale for foreign countries".
      Therefore I made webshop for foreign countries.
      If interested in the eyes please come to webshop.
      I'm not good at English. The English is very difficult.
      As for me, there is a Japanese friend living in Canada.
      When it is necessary to understand difficult English, the person helps me.
      Please don't worry.

I make such an eye.:lol:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasseyesilver/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

HandMadeGlassEye Silver web shop
      http://glasseyesilver.hide-yoshi.net/index.htm

Thread: *EYE STICKY* - by company, color, type, etc.

Japan dealer's glass eyes

Feedback
      DolleyeSilver's Feedback Thread

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?388700-Glass-Eye-Silver

2. Hi Silver,

I was just wondering if you would consider making your eyes in 12 or 10 mm size either for this order or perhaps in the future?

Thanks!

3. I've been going through your shop website but I'm still at a loss. May I know what are the pricings for your preorder eyes; are they at a basic rate (normal glass eyes, special glass eyes, etc) or are each style/type priced differently?

4. Silvennia, each individual eye color/type is marked with its own price in the preorder list. For example, next to the picture of the first eye in the current preorder, you will see this information:

iris:turquoise
      pupil:Black
      \6800

The price is the number on the last line of the information: this iris and pupil style is 6800 yen, in any size that Silver offers for preorder. And so on and so forth.

5. Thank you for your question
      It's very difficult for me to make smaller and bigger than standard size
      However, I want to make it if there is a demand.
      The sales system is considering
      Probably I think a request and stock sale to do it

If you already decided color and size please give me a PM;)
      I challenge to make
      forgive me if I can't make that size:...(

6. Hey there! I'm new to your eyes and i kinda have a dumb question :sweat
      I just wanted to know, are the "instock" eyes available for order anytime?
      Thanks!

7. Please confirm each
      If It isn't "sold-out", you can buy it anytime;)

8. You can select #1~#10:lol:Please click order form.
      Probably you will understand an order method .

Don't worry.The order is not decided if you do not click the "submit" .;)

9. Will you have Pre-Orders like this on a regular basis?

10. It is not every month. :sweat
      When the order that I accepted was completed, I show the next order period.

11. Thank you for the info. I have just one more question. Do you offer the same colors for every preorder, or different each time?

(I only ask because I love the #9 eyes, but I don't have the doll I want to put them in yet. So I just want to make sure I will be able to order them someday after I get my dream girl who will wear them)

12. I'm sorry to slow answer
      It is different with each pre-order. (For the moment)
      When an order period was over, there is the thing which I cannot make:...(
      Please ask about the past color of the pre-order period at the time.

13. A pre-order August start

order period
      From August 11 to August 31